Lost postal order..

Found 7th Mar 2014
Hi I recently sent a postal order to the courts along with an application, Today I received a letter along with my application telling me they need the fee, I'm now wondering where the postal order has got to, I contacted the courts and they still say there was no fee enclosed. What are my options? I still have the original receipt for the postal order.

Thanks
Community Updates
Misc
3 Comments
From Royal Mail:

What should I do if my Postal Order is lost or stolen?

If your Postal Order is lost in the post then obtain a P58, lost post form, from a branch and send it off to Royal Mail (address on the form) along with proof of purchase no earlier than 15 days after posting. Please keep a copy of your Postal order receipt as we'll require the unique ID number.

If your Postal Order is stolen please report it to the police and obtain a Crime Reference Number. The police need to contact us with this Crime Reference Number. From here call us on 08457 223 344 and we can issue a refund if the order has not been cashed.
ZedEx

From Royal Mail:What should I do if my Postal Order is lost or stolen?If … From Royal Mail:What should I do if my Postal Order is lost or stolen?If your Postal Order is lost in the post then obtain a P58, lost post form, from a branch and send it off to Royal Mail (address on the form) along with proof of purchase no earlier than 15 days after posting. Please keep a copy of your Postal order receipt as we'll require the unique ID number.If your Postal Order is stolen please report it to the police and obtain a Crime Reference Number. The police need to contact us with this Crime Reference Number. From here call us on 08457 223 344 and we can issue a refund if the order has not been cashed.

Thanks heavens for google
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants