Groups

LOST PS VITA CARD 16GB and 8GB

I was trying to play nfs on the vita but i could not find the 16GB memory card and 8Gb for the back up saves....
    It could of been misplaced in my house or I could of accidentally traded it in. in a PS VITA CASE @GAME

20 Comments

I'm not sure what your question is here? Perhaps you can clarify so that we can try to help?

It's exciting stuff whatever it is!

Original Poster

I've lost my two of my main ps vita memory card.
    But I was wondering it might be in the PS VITA game case that I traded in couple months ago.
    Or it could be somewhere in the house .

Original Poster

The only main one I need is just with the NFS SAVE AND RESISTANCE

I take it back.

InfinityVirozon

I've lost my two of my main ps vita memory card. But I was wondering it … I've lost my two of my main ps vita memory card. But I was wondering it might be in the PS VITA game case that I traded in couple months ago. Or it could be somewhere in the house .

InfinityVirozon

The only main one I need is just with the NFS SAVE AND RESISTANCE

Okay... but how are you thinking that we might be be able to help you here?
    Edited by: "Illusionary" 17th Aug 2016

maybe its saves in the cloud, if you have a different memory card pop it in then try and download the saves.

Original Poster

Forget this discussion. I'm just going to restart the whole game again to get the platinum. Spend 50 Hours of my life

This is a charmingly bizarre one, isn't it? I wonder if OP has confused this forum with his own inner monologue.
    Edited by: "dxx" 17th Aug 2016

It's strange, in the latest post he seems to be passive aggressively blaming the people here for not helping.

what do you want us to do? u muppet

do you want me to come round and help you look for it?

paully

do you want me to come round and help you look for it?

​Shall we go down after lunch Paully? You have a look upstairs while I have a look downstairs.
    Edited by: "keebb9" 17th Aug 2016

InfinityVirozon

I've lost my two of my main ps vita memory card. But I was wondering it … I've lost my two of my main ps vita memory card. But I was wondering it might be in the PS VITA game case that I traded in couple months ago. Or it could be somewhere in the house .

Answer to question 1 - Yes, it could be in your case you traded in a couple of months ago.

Answer to question 2 - Yes, it could be somewhere in your house.

Glad to be of service.

Gold

wtf

This thread has reminded why I love HUKD.

Original Poster

I found it!

InfinityVirozon

I found it!

​were we any help?

Original Poster

stitchliam

​were we any help?

Yep. Just found it nauturally :P
    Post a comment
    @
      Text