23 replies
Found 26th Dec 2010
has name David Durnan engraved on back was xmas gift
will give reward for return of item

will give contact details if found Thanks

23 Comments

whos this?

Free iPod? Voted hot

just drove to glasgow primark, wasted trip, no sign of any free ipods let alone inscribed ones, waste of a trip, not hot at all dont waste your time!!

Have you tried primark?

swafe

just drove to glasgow primark, wasted trip, no sign of any free ipods let … just drove to glasgow primark, wasted trip, no sign of any free ipods let alone inscribed ones, waste of a trip, not hot at all dont waste your time!!

Yawn...

Original Poster

Thanks my son went back in after 30mins and it was gone .Very upset

Chance on getting this back =

i would have handed it in btw..although my daughter has had two stolen/lost.

unless the manager has picked it up and put it in lost property, i doubt itll come bk, even tho it has a name on

Awww shame, poor lad

would the reward be more then it would go for on ebay?

only kidding, i hope someone hands it in

Might be worth contacting your local paper? At least that way if someone has found it, they might get to hear about the reward and be more inclined to hand it in - plus everyone will know that an ipod with that name on it was lost, and the person who found it might feel less proud about walking round with a kid's Christmas present...

Banned

have you asked the police if it was handed in to them as some folk would be reluctant to give it to a shop employee if they found it.

Banned

Check the local deed poll office to see if anyone has changed their name to David Durnan

lol have you seen the types that shop at primark?

They fight over £2 rag clothes, i doubt they will get some human decency over a lost ipod.

Banned

All sorts of people shop in Primark. Statements like that make you look a bit ignorant.

matt3454

lol have you seen the types that shop at primark?They fight over £2 rag … lol have you seen the types that shop at primark?They fight over £2 rag clothes, i doubt they will get some human decency over a lost ipod.

they also throw each item on the floor untill they find the right size, really pee's me off
Edited by: "leemole101" 26th Dec 2010

slamdunkin

All sorts of people shop in Primark. Statements like that make you look a … All sorts of people shop in Primark. Statements like that make you look a bit ignorant.

Mate the place scares me.

Granted, there will be some sane folk. But there are so many rude and obnoxious people in there. I would hate to work there, people chuck stuff everywhere, have no respect.

It might just the one in Birmingham. They have a A LOT of the type that think they rule the roost and are rude.
Edited by: "matt3454" 26th Dec 2010

dcx_badass

Tell him to look after stuff better next time.

Sorry have to agree, lost it within a day of getting it? Obviously not ready for high value possessions

Edited by: "ChipSticks" 26th Dec 2010

I hope someone hands it in and you get it back

Anyone else read it as having Duran Duran engraved?

Original Poster

Well so far not returned put notes in various papers did get one text from a guy saying he had found it .
Said come to Taggarts in Maryhill to collect it his name was Andy Goram new that he was tahing the p.ss so waited a few days called the number back his name Mark but he hung up as soon as he realised who I was . So someone just messing with me . But as I now have has mobile number two can play at that game.

If i'm perfectly honest the chances of you being reunited with the ipod are zero !

P.S. I have refrained from giving my input previously so as not to pour yellow stuff on your bonfire, however all this ridiculous talk of putting ads in papers has forced me to put you out of your misery.

HTH
Edited by: "transit" 30th Dec 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322824
    2. Add one, leave one game54315391
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2585
    4. word association Game74244868

See more discussions