EXPIRED

Lost Season 3

Lost Season 4 starts soon and I want a recap on Season 3 because I only read about the episodes on the internet.

I preferably want to pay less than £30 off an online retailer that someone has used before and can verify that the delivery comes within the date given and the website is safe to use.

Even better if anyone has seen it at a High Street store for less than £35, that way it would be easier to pick it up and watch it over the weekend.

Many Thanks.
Grant.

6 Comments

You better be quick, it starts on sunday night! I have just got the last episode to watch

Original Poster

I know yeah!

Even if anyone saw it in a store whilst shopping on a High Street, that would be even more ideal. Then I could just pop in and buy it.

I really can't wait for Season 4, but I want to recap quickly, I might try online video's they are usually available.

Original Poster

Cheers Wurz, it's a shame they are all over £40, wish I could get it lower price.

I have never bought anything from this site but maybe someone here can tell you something about them. I think they may be Region 1 dvds but not sure.
movietyme.com/cat…775

There was a thread on here about buying it from Amazon US as with the exchange rate it works out cheaper than here even with delivery. I have never ordered from Amazon US to post to the UK but I know some that have and had no problems with it.
amazon.com/Los…8-1

before season 4 starts they will have a flash back episode wich may help a little??

tv.com/los…r;4
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bed pillow recommendations24
    2. Buyers Surveyor undervalued our house11
    3. Any plumbers DIY'rs? basin waste problem57
    4. Battlefield 1943 xbox 360 servers, still running?.33

See more discussions