Expired

Lost Series 2 - Best Price? (buy or hire?)

Found 22nd Oct 2007
I've just finished watching the 1st series, and wondering whether to hire the two seperate parts from Blockbuster for £5 a week each (total £10)

OR

Buy it, watch it, then sell it on eBay!

Anyone know any decent deals on at the moment?

Thanks

4 Comments

just done a search for you, the cheapest to buy I could find was;

Lost series 2 complete:

Foxy £29.45
Virgin Megastore £29.99

both free del

Or d/l it.

Original Poster

Safc-Chick

just done a search for you, the cheapest to buy I could find was;Lost … just done a search for you, the cheapest to buy I could find was;Lost series 2 complete:Foxy £29.45Virgin Megastore £29.99both free del

Thanks for that. I did do a quick search, and got a few similar prices, but thought I might be able to get it cheaper.

I don't plan to keep it after I've seen it, so might just rent it from Blockbuster, as not sure if I'd get more than £20 for it when I sold it on afterwards.

Mum2Connor&Cerys

Or d/l it.

Hmm...I'm not really up together on how to do all that, so might leave it for now.

I suppose by the time I'd spent money buying discs, and messing around downloading I could have made enough money working to justify buying it!

Original Poster

Went to Blockbuster last night to hire this for £5.

Told the little one she could hire a film if she was good (thinking they were still 25p for childrens titles!) They're not - they're £3 for a week now!

As I was in the queue, I noticed the new instore magazine, so frantically checked through for vouchers - there was one in there - hire one, get one free - bargain!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1625
    2. So it turns out Micheal Winner is a perverted git47
    3. Any PS4 News Here29313904
    4. Which wall design do you like best?1422

See more discussions