lost the number for my mobile broadband

8 replies
Found 16th Aug 2010
I have lost the number for my o2 mobile broadband and i need it to top up and its not printed on the sim.
I did keep the original card the sim was attached to but i have lost it and have just bought a new laptop so its not saved on there either and wont work in my phone. can you help me, i am such a plonker! lol

8 Comments

Put the SIM into a mobile phone and send a text to yourself.
You won't be able to make calls so no point trying to ring another phone.
Edited by: "birdyboyuk" 16th Aug 2010

Original Poster

didn't work and cant use it for calls or texts as its an internet sim only and it has no credit thanks anyway

only other way is to call O2 and give them the SIM number, so they can then give you its mobile number...

Why do you need the number ? When i top up our mobile broadband ( with 3 ) i put dongle in laptop and it automatically goes to dongle info etc and then gives you an option to top up and then you just put in the numbers on top up voucher ! maybe o2 is different though !

log onto o2 and look at your details, the number will be there
*assuming you did create an account online so you can view your bills"

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

Why do you need the number ? When i top up our mobile broadband ( with 3 … Why do you need the number ? When i top up our mobile broadband ( with 3 ) i put dongle in laptop and it automatically goes to dongle info etc and then gives you an option to top up and then you just put in the numbers on top up voucher ! maybe o2 is different though !

it doesn't with this dongle you have to add the number i had it saved on my old laptop but havent used it for my new one yet

karenhornby

log onto o2 and look at your details, the number will be there*assuming … log onto o2 and look at your details, the number will be there*assuming you did create an account online so you can view your bills"

its pay as you go so no account online

birdyboyuk

only other way is to call O2 and give them the SIM number, so they can … only other way is to call O2 and give them the SIM number, so they can then give you its mobile number...

i tried and they can't tell me from the details i have so stupid

Does your phone have the option to show your own number?
Might be worth a go!

Original Poster

no lol i think i will just buy another one off ebay
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21132
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games11
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247657
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1328

See more discussions