Expired

Lost thread help please!

18 replies
Found 18th Aug 2010
About 6 weeks ago, someone posted the code for asda where it was £75 ' free shopping' can anybody find the thread for me, I have been searching with no success at all! There was over 300 comments Cheers x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

Banned

probably expired by now?

Original Poster

no idea! Do those threads just vanish then?

that was def expired and even in newspapers about how Asda got stung for a huge amount of money due to website error!

*katie*

no idea! Do those threads just vanish then?

Nope

this?

hotukdeals.com/vou…814

was only valid for a day lulz
Edited by: "numptyj" 18th Aug 2010

Original Poster

bossyboots

that was def expired and even in newspapers about how Asda got stung for … that was def expired and even in newspapers about how Asda got stung for a huge amount of money due to website error!

I never saw! I wanted to update it saying my friends got theirs for free & check to see if others have heard back!

too late brah

Original Poster

numptyj

this?[url=http://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/75-off-your-shopping-when-you-regis/698814]http://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/75-off-your-shopping-when-you-regis/698814[/url]

If I could rep I would, thanks your a star x

was this the £75 off shopping glitch katie ? if so i was wondering the same as some were worried about money coming out of acc etc , i googled it and it took me to it

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

was this the £75 off shopping glitch katie ? if so i was wondering the … was this the £75 off shopping glitch katie ? if so i was wondering the same as some were worried about money coming out of acc etc , i googled it and it took me to it

I didn't think of doing that, and yes it was, couldn't find the thread at all, was all your shopping okay then?

Original Poster

numptyj

or use this … or use this [url=http://hukd.garyrip.com/search/]http://hukd.garyrip.com/search/[/url]

I have never seen that before! Your literally ace... cheers numpty

bossyboots

that was def expired and even in newspapers about how Asda got stung for … that was def expired and even in newspapers about how Asda got stung for a huge amount of money due to website error!

haha, i was one of the lucky ones who got a £94 shop delivered for £4.91 :D, you had to be there at the time and order within an hour of it being posted before Asda got wind of it mind ! but it seems most pple got it honoured , ( makes a nice change btw ) , i was VERY happy anyway !

*katie*

I didn't think of doing that, and yes it was, couldn't find the thread at … I didn't think of doing that, and yes it was, couldn't find the thread at all, was all your shopping okay then?

Yep, it was ,a bit touch an go at first with the scaremongers saying they will take the £75 out a later date but they havnt so was a lovely little freebie and it basically paid for the food for 30 kids for my sons 6th birthday party, so i was VERY happy , lol:D

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

Yep, it was ,a bit touch an go at first with the scaremongers saying they … Yep, it was ,a bit touch an go at first with the scaremongers saying they will take the £75 out a later date but they havnt so was a lovely little freebie and it basically paid for the food for 30 kids for my sons 6th birthday party, so i was VERY happy , lol:D

That is fantastic, well done hun noticed a couple of people have had full payment taken, but I guess others have also had free shopping but not updated the thread, I still think it's odd the op didn't post once!!

*katie*

That is fantastic, well done hun noticed a couple of people have had … That is fantastic, well done hun noticed a couple of people have had full payment taken, but I guess others have also had free shopping but not updated the thread, I still think it's odd the op didn't post once!!

I know very strange op never posted !, and also strange some people got charged etc , i personally accepted the shopping but didnt sign the the pda, still keeping an eye on bank acc tho , just incase ,
Edited by: "shopstilldrops" 18th Aug 2010

Weirdly i was thinking about that thread yesterday,wondering if anyone else got charged.

Just had a look and the OP of it hasn't posted in 2 months 3 days.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803
    4. Free sweet Sunday’s code11

See more discussions