Expired

Lost ticket on Arriva m-ticket App

Found 3rd May 2014
I downloaded the Arriva m-ticket app and bought one day ticket using the 4343 code. I was able to see the ticket on the screen.

Later on the app crashed and when I restarted it, the ticket wasn't there. I tried everything but can't find it. I even re-installed the app but cannot retrieve the ticket.

Any suggestion how I can get it back?

I tried re-buying it with the same code but getting the error "Usage Limit Reached". I have emailed to Arriva services. Let's see what they have to say on it.

Anyone had such issues in past? Any suggestion or idea?

Many thanks in advance.
Community Updates
AskApp
5 Comments
No experience personally but you're probably better off just giving them a ring if you want a quicker response.
I used mine the other day! Although the driver said it wasn't valid but he still let me on! on the subject of buses what's the rule when it comes to the driver not having enough change can they refuse to let you on? This morning the driver said she didn't have any change and I believe she wasn't gonna let me get on but thankfully another passenger said they did and swapped my £5 note for coins then a few stops later a man tried to get on with a £10 and she didn't let him on so I wanted to know if there is any guild lines/ rules my dads a bus driver for this company and he said there is a option called a open ticket and whatever the person has they accept and give them a open ticket
On Stagecoach buses, if the driver doesn't have enough change to give you, they'll issue a voucher from the ticket machine which can be accepted as part payment for future trips or taken to a Stagecoach shop for redemption.
clostridium_botulinum

On Stagecoach buses, if the driver doesn't have enough change to give … On Stagecoach buses, if the driver doesn't have enough change to give you, they'll issue a voucher from the ticket machine which can be accepted as part payment for future trips or taken to a Stagecoach shop for redemption.

That's a good idea, I don't get how they can refuse you tbh because you have intent of paying it isn't our fault they don't have the change! And after hearing about a young girl who was refused entry on a bus was raped is horrible! Sometimes I don't finish work until after 9pm so I wouldn't like to be refused entry on a bus
Original Poster
LetoKynes

No experience personally but you're probably better off just giving them … No experience personally but you're probably better off just giving them a ring if you want a quicker response.

This is a promotion offer until tonight so I am not sure if they will honour it when they will open for business on Tuesday.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants