Found 23rd Jun 2010
so i lost my visa card today, and have reported it, they have cancelled it and will be sending me a new one. My question is, i have a couple of things that i have ordered on line and that i need to take back to the store for a refund, what will the procedure be as i have not got the card that i paid with?

1. Misc
  2. Card
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Card
3 Comments

Banned

just do it once you have the new card, card change often anyway, so they are used to it

its still in your name, and the same account, just a slight new number on the card

just make sure you have all receipts

I had to cancel my visa card when Comet lost my pc, I had some visa credit in the pipeline. They told me the replacement card was the same it's just the numbers etc that had changed. Anyway I got my credits from Visa ok. Not sure how it works with stores, except I went to CS desk at Tesco for a refund and gave my credit card, and later noticed it was my husband who had paid for the stuff originally on his card.

Original Poster

jubbyme;8900709

just do it once you have the new card, card change often anyway, so they … just do it once you have the new card, card change often anyway, so they are used to itits still in your name, and the same account, just a slight new number on the cardjust make sure you have all receipts

chalkysoil;8900720

I had to cancel my visa card when Comet lost my pc, I had some visa … I had to cancel my visa card when Comet lost my pc, I had some visa credit in the pipeline. They told me the replacement card was the same it's just the numbers etc that had changed. Anyway I got my credits from Visa ok. Not sure how it works with stores, except I went to CS desk at Tesco for a refund and gave my credit card, and later noticed it was my husband who had paid for the stuff originally on his card.

Thanks guys, will wait for the new card in that case, i've just had one of them days when nothing goes right, losing the card topped it all up. Reppd you both
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sell old Lego by the kilo.22
    2. word association Game74244876
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322831
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769258

See more discussions