Found 20th Nov 2009
As above. I sold my xbox on ebay and then sent it with Collect + . Just got a message from them saying they have lost it....great thing about them is that they only insure to £40! So I am now out of pocket it £160!!!!

14 Comments

Omg!!!!

why didnt you send with a fully insured courier :?

It's not really their fault - these things happen.

It should have been insured up to £160 +

Sorry to hear of your loss though.

t0mm;6951965

why didnt you send with a fully insured courier :?It's not really their … why didnt you send with a fully insured courier :?It's not really their fault - these things happen.It should have been insured up to £160 + Sorry to hear of your loss though.

+1

Bet you wish you'd spent the extra £2 or £3 for a courier with adequate insurance cover now :whistling:

t0mm;6951965

why didnt you send with a fully insured courier :?It's not really their … why didnt you send with a fully insured courier :?It's not really their fault - these things happen.It should have been insured up to £160 + Sorry to hear of your loss though.

actually you are wrong, Its 100% their fault really :P
Lets sum it up. Before it went to them it was found, after it was lost :P

someones had it on the cheap then...

Their service is OK for £40 or less items but hopefully your mistake will stop others doing the same.

Hopefully it will turn up after all.

dontasciime;6951999

Their service is OK for £40 or less items but hopefully your mistake will … Their service is OK for £40 or less items but hopefully your mistake will stop others doing the same.Hopefully it will turn up after all.

Had this happen with RM, went lost - month later randomly turned up.

o m g when i came home today there was a parcel on the passage floor ive just opened it and its a black x box

Banned

Why I use DHL to send my xbox, you have a a lot more trust in them. Feel for you dude, must be gutted right now

Banned

I found an xbox today and i am enjoying it. Thanks for the treat.

I have a zune in usps international limbo..

Insured for £40 and you are out of pocket for £160, so you sold an xbox for £200?...what xbox was it, you can get them new for less

Original Poster

souljacker;6952054

Insured for £40 and you are out of pocket for £160, so you sold an xbox f … Insured for £40 and you are out of pocket for £160, so you sold an xbox for £200?...what xbox was it, you can get them new for less

it was an elite, same 1 i was selling on here a while ago. Yeah a bit gutted but what u gna do. I have saved so much money on this site anyway.....suppose i need a loss once in a while :whistling:

anyone know if i can take it up with consumer rights? and get more money back?

stigma;6952210

anyone know if i can take it up with consumer rights? and get more money … anyone know if i can take it up with consumer rights? and get more money back?

Not really, you paid for a service that is clearly stated up to an insured level of £40.

You cant pay for insurance on for a Reliant Robin, then claim for a Ferrari if its stolen.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…910
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66
    3. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75865
    4. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88

See more discussions