Groups

LOST............Was it amazing or pants?.....what do you think?

Thought Lost last night was pretty good and at the same time made it was more absurd than ever!

Is this current story line a genius piece of writing that was planned since season 1/2 or just the writers not having a clue how to explain half the stuff and making up even more stupid things to answer questions?

What do you think?...............Or do you just not care?................Both is fine!

30 Comments

only 32 episodes left now!

still awesome! there is more to daniel though! lol

Not watched last night's yet... up to until midway through season 3 I thought it was all delicately entwined genius... since then I've been thinking it is more a case of the writers making things up as they go along... lol

never fails to amaze me how it twists and turns. always leaves me wanting more. loved the double bill last night:-D was disappointed when sawyer found a shirt though:p
    http://i43.tinypic.com/2ur2qew.jpg

It was good, but will be even more confusing with all the time travel.

Sorry, i missed it, i was watching paint dry ............... :roll:

Oh Noooooooo

I missed it Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Damn Wii!

lost has been pants for a long time now.

"I see dead people" characters coming back into the story because of the time travel.

Banned

catinthehat;4190433

Yep. Agree 100%

I want to love Lost, I really do. The first 2 seasons were great. But lately it's become an over-complicated joke. None of the questions posed at the beginning have been answered.

Maybe it will get better as it builds up towards the end. Maybe

catinthehat;4190433

If it been pants for a long time why are you still watching it? If you're not watching it how do you know it's been pants for a long time? :roll:

Original Poster

Jonny_K;4190491

If it been pants for a long time why are you still watching it? If you're … If it been pants for a long time why are you still watching it? If you're not watching it how do you know it's been pants for a long time? :roll:

Now thats a paradox! :-D

Banned

I thought it was genius, explains a lot about some of the stuff from season 1. Like how the massive ship landed in the middle of the island and the statue of the giant foot.

Enjoyed last nights show

Butterflies;4190427

Oh NooooooooI missed it GrrrrrrrrrrrrrDamn Wii!

its on sky anytime

2sly;4190646

I thought it was genius, explains a lot about some of the stuff from … I thought it was genius, explains a lot about some of the stuff from season 1. Like how the massive ship landed in the middle of the island and the statue of the giant foot.

eh? what did i miss? i saw last nites double bill but im more confused that I ever was!

great start for season five .. i think the writers had no clue what s gonna happened next . but who cares as long as they manage to come up with more confusing and emazingly breath taking stuff ... i was suprised though to know that not so many ppl give a **** about lost ... sadly many of them did not even try to wtch it and they still say it s pants !!!!!

2sly;4190646

I thought it was genius, explains a lot about some of the stuff from … I thought it was genius, explains a lot about some of the stuff from season 1. Like how the massive ship landed in the middle of the island and the statue of the giant foot.

rockerfella20;4192458

eh? what did i miss? i saw last nites double bill but im more confused … eh? what did i miss? i saw last nites double bill but im more confused that I ever was!

Erm... I think I must have been watching something else because the giant foot never explained itself in my mind, or the ship :? :giggle:

Please explain 2sly!!!

smithyp1;4190415

Sorry, i missed it, i was watching paint dry ............... :roll:

Which Season ?

In the last ever episode jack will probably wake up and say "thank god that was all a dream"

Mrs.Z;4194672

Erm... I think I must have been watching something else because the giant … Erm... I think I must have been watching something else because the giant foot never explained itself in my mind, or the ship :? :giggle:Please explain 2sly!!!

must have missed that too!!!:thinking:

At the end of Season 4 i thought it had got ridiculous. But then i realised that so many strange things have been going on that no matter what explaination they gave, it was never going to be a realistic one. So i will probably still watch it.

With Daniel stating that you "Can't change the past", it will be interesting to see if the time travelling losties are actually the cause of some of the events of previous seasons.

biff;4198608

With Daniel stating that you "Can't change the past", it will be … With Daniel stating that you "Can't change the past", it will be interesting to see if the time travelling losties are actually the cause of some of the events of previous seasons.

If they can't change the past then how can they cause some of the events? But then at the time they are there it's not the past it's their present and the same people who are there at the time it is their present as well but they exist in two places at the same time.....what happens if they meet? Ahhhh, the glories of lost. Love it.

Does anyone understand what I wrote above as I don't think I do!:thinking::-D

hellfire;4198670

If they can't change the past then how can they cause some of the events? … If they can't change the past then how can they cause some of the events? But then at the time they are there it's not the past it's their present and the same people who are there at the time it is their present as well but they exist in two places at the same time.....what happens if they meet? Ahhhh, the glories of lost. Love it. Does anyone understand what I wrote above as I don't think I do!:thinking::-D

What i mean is everything that has happened on the island in the first 4 seasons in "the past" and those events can't be changed.

So what if the time travelling losties skip back to the past and ends up becoming the cause of something that happened in the first 4 seasons?

I still really enjoy Lost, even though its becoming pretty obvious its not going to be all neatly wrapped up by the final episode. Its a shame that the theories that appeared all over the internet were more interesting than the one used for the show itself (so far).

In case anyones not seen it yet, check out the creators new show 'Fringe', a little less confusing but every bit as good as Lost.

chrishill;4198779

In case anyones not seen it yet, check out the creators new show … In case anyones not seen it yet, check out the creators new show 'Fringe', a little less confusing but every bit as good as Lost.

When and where?

biff;4198774

So what if the time travelling losties skip back to the past and ends up … So what if the time travelling losties skip back to the past and ends up becoming the cause of something that happened in the first 4 seasons?

Did you have anything in particular in mind?

Original Poster

hellfire;4198787

When and where?

Been on sky one for a while now, its not bad!

Was on Sunday evenings at 9, so as lost is back it may be moved when it returns, prob take Prisonbreak slot now its going to be cancelled soon!

ifyoudontask?;4198874

Been on sky one for a while now, its not bad!Was on Sunday evenings at 9, … Been on sky one for a while now, its not bad!Was on Sunday evenings at 9, so as lost is back it may be moved when it returns, prob take Prisonbreak slot now its going to be cancelled soon!

Will look out for that then and try and do a catch up if any good. Thanks :thumbsup:

hellfire;4198794

Did you have anything in particular in mind?

No lol. i was trying to think of something to use as an example but i can't. I guess thats why i'm not an episode writer!

biff;4199727

No lol. i was trying to think of something to use as an example but i … No lol. i was trying to think of something to use as an example but i can't. I guess thats why i'm not an episode writer!

:-D Well if anything does happen like that then we know you have the potential in there somewhere!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764175
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846147
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891820
      4. word association Game72744167

See more discussions