LOTRO Lord Of The Rings Online

4 replies
Found 27th Apr 2007
Anyone signed up started playing yet. Or were they in beta test and recommend it. Ive just installed the game and Im going to start today.
Anyone else in MMORPG like Star Wars Galaxies , Wow etc

Any Hints and tips for a newbie (at LOTRO, used to play SWG)
Is it worth sticking at?
What server are you on - whats the best server, best starting character etc
discuss

5 Comments

I used to be 'mildly' obsessed with Ultima Online, which I was playing even back in the day of 56k. I have tried SWG, WoW, Guildwars and Everquest since then but none have held my interest.

What's LOTR like? I didn't hear good things about the beta.

I would play it but heard it involves monthly fees.

Banned

Hi, I beta'd it
I really didnt like it.. running round for ages doing nothing.. missions involving miles of running between towns..
and if you dont have an uber computer.. you can't run it...

stick to the roads between towns if your new.. cause otherwise you will end up getting lost and enermys being rape hard

Original Poster

poke50uk

Hi, I beta'd itI really didnt like it.. running round for ages doing … Hi, I beta'd itI really didnt like it.. running round for ages doing nothing.. missions involving miles of running between towns..and if you dont have an uber computer.. you can't run it...stick to the roads between towns if your new.. cause otherwise you will end up getting lost and enermys being rape hard

thx for info. Ive been playing for a day now and i can say there is alot of travelling, struggling to find out where your going to the next task

Banned

its good once you get to 35 cas u can get a horse also eldar is the best server one of the originals.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322824
    2. Add one, leave one game54315391
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2585
    4. word association Game74244868

See more discussions