Groups

lots of mens Adidas shoes on sale @ secret sales

Secret sales are selling lots of adidas shoes for great prices please not you have to registered to view these fantastic deals

I know i have posted two of these deal but I thought this one was worth a new thread

20 Comments

Hmmm....members only huh. Do I trust them with my details is the question...

I hope not.

Strange deal. Strange post.

Original Poster

no one seemed to mind having to register for this deal for secret sales: hotukdeals.com/ite…al/

Same site again, must be something dodgy

Original Poster

By the way it is just you e-mail address that you can just use a spam one for registering

I've never had issues ordering from them in the past

Got to admit seems like they're wanting folk to sign up, maybe legit but not prepared to put my details in. Maybe if there was more details on what offers were on the site it may encourage ppl to have a butchers.......................gotta be cold:whistling:

Banned

just checked, nice enough deal, though would have been much better if it was not members only

cant log on using the above, sorry

jeano;2285182

Worked OK for me....

I wouldn't worry to much about signing up with them, I joined a while ago and haven't recieved any spam to the address I used, the only thing that I get is an occasional reminder about what's about to go on sale. The only draw back that I can say is that on some of their sales you have to wait until 5 - 10 days after it has finished (as they only sell items for a set period), I ordered something on the 23rd of May and am still waiting for delivery, some nice bits n bobs though.

jeano;2285182

I did and I had a look round, nice trainers but not much left.....be quick !

emiddleman;2285143

just use this to have a lookUSER: [email protected]: 1234not an actual … just use this to have a lookUSER: [email protected]: 1234not an actual email adddress and don't change the password!

Cheers,rep added.

Not sure why there's an issue. You have to register with most sites before shopping with them.

Worth registering I got some nice Adidas trainers last week heat added :thumbsup:

emiddleman;2285143

just use this to have a lookUSER: [email protected]: 1234not an actual … just use this to have a lookUSER: [email protected]: 1234not an actual email adddress and don't change the password!

thanks for this - very helpful:thumbsup:

Sadly nothing there for me as didnt have my size in the one trainer I liked:-(

Remember Adidas usually size smaller than actual. So I'm normally a UK 8 or EU 42 but, need a UK 9 for Adidas trainers.

cheers. only 2 ladies in sale and not v nice.

thanks emiddleman 4 log in . x

Original Poster

Gucci69;2287255

cheers. only 2 ladies in sale and not v nice.

I know thats why i just put mens in the title
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764429
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25100
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213629
      4. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it33

See more discussions