Groups
    EXPIRED

Lots of mens perfume to find for me thanks

Banned
    Looking to get quite a few mens Eau de Toilette Spray the bigger sizes around 90ml to 125ml in the following makes:

[* Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Male
    [* Jean Paul Gaultier - new white one
    [* Paul Smith - Story
    [* Ck - in 2 u mens
    [* Chanel - allure homme sport Many thanks gives you guys a challenge lowest possible for the bigger sizes thanks

7 Comments

Original Poster Banned

No one at all :?

You could try Fragrance Direct, they usually have them quite cheap.

Le Male - 125ml - £35
    Paul Smith - 100ml - 27.50 (boxed) or 19.99 (tester)

Original Poster Banned

Can you give me some more information on what they mean by 'testers' i found on cheapsmells.com paul smith story for 100ml was £23.50

n5760

Can you give me some more information on what they mean by 'testers' i … Can you give me some more information on what they mean by 'testers' i found on cheapsmells.com paul smith story for 100ml was £23.50

Testers may come in a plain brown box and have the word 'tester' or 'demonstration' on them.There may also not be a lid on the product.The item will not have been used or displayed and the fragrance is exactly the same as the retail boxed version.

If the items are for your own use I would say testers are fine but if they are for gifts you would probably be better off with paying the extra to get the fully boxed one.

I have bought non lidded products for myself and they are ok:thumbsup:

muckypup

Testers may come in a plain brown box and have the word 'tester' or … Testers may come in a plain brown box and have the word 'tester' or 'demonstration' on them.There may also not be a lid on the product.The item will not have been used or displayed and the fragrance is exactly the same as the retail boxed version.If the items are for your own use I would say testers are fine but if they are for gifts you would probably be better off with paying the extra to get the fully boxed one.I have bought non lidded products for myself and they are ok:thumbsup:

Mucky.. wearing mens aftershave again!

seancampbell

Mucky.. wearing mens aftershave again!

At least I don't smell of wee:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      3. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?33