Groups
    EXPIRED

Lots of Party Food Boxes

I need about 100 has anyone noticed any inshore anywhere, tried lots of places today no luck.
    They are around 35p each online which is quite a lot when i want so many, it seems a waste for something that's going in the bin.
    I preferably need ones that are for both boys and girls

Ta

20 Comments

Is it 'party boxes' you're after or 'party food' in boxes ?

Original Poster

The boxes, the fast food sort of style things, that i can put sardines, cakes in etc

Banned

you need alibaba.com i found some on there 15p a box

Original Poster

AliSha013

you need alibaba.com i found some on there 15p a box

Thanks for the advice, did you but from a uk supplier? Most on there have huge quantity minimum orders, do you have any more details ?

I wanted to get party food boxes for my little boy's party. They were too expensive for me though, so I ended up using brown paper bags with little carry handles. These were much cheaper. Not sure whether they suit what you want them for though.

Like the ones listed here :

cater4you.co.uk/aca…tml

Original Poster

Donna1

I wanted to get party food boxes for my little boy's party. They were … I wanted to get party food boxes for my little boy's party. They were too expensive for me though, so I ended up using brown paper bags with little carry handles. These were much cheaper. Not sure whether they suit what you want them for though.Like the ones listed here :[url=http://www.cater4you.co.uk/acatalog/handled-paper-bags.html]http://www.cater4you.co.uk/acatalog/handled-paper-bags.html[/url]

That's a good idea, seen them in home bargains, the boxes are so expensive cheapest so far is roughly 25p each

Up to now i've been using sandwhich bags. you can buy the Baco 'Rainbow' bags. There are 30 in a pack for just over a £1 (sometimes cheaper). I know these are stocked in Tesco and Morrisons. THey also have stickers in them and are multi coloured. Again, as above, not sure if they would suit your purpose. I then use ribbon to tie them with and sometimes add a little name tag. The kids love them.

Unlike alot of sandwhich bags these do not have the store name on them.
    These are reduced down to £1 in Asda:
    mysupermarket.co.uk/asd…r=3

Maybe this is a possibility for you.

Original Poster

2late

Up to now i've been using sandwhich bags. you can buy the Baco 'Rainbow' … Up to now i've been using sandwhich bags. you can buy the Baco 'Rainbow' bags. There are 30 in a pack for just over a £1 (sometimes cheaper). I know these are stocked in Tesco and Morrisons. THey also have stickers in them and are multi coloured. Again, as above, not sure if they would suit your purpose. I then use ribbon to tie them with and sometimes add a little name tag. The kids love them.Unlike alot of sandwhich bags these do not have the store name on them. These are reduced down to £1 in Asda:http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda-compare-prices/Bags_Foils_And_Wraps/Baco_Rainbow_Bags_30.html?ShowSwitchSMBar=3Maybe this is a possibility for you.

i currently use the asda sandwich bags for my kids pack lunch, i was going to use them for the sandwiches inside the box actually, its just the outside box i need, found some at £25 for 100, 25p each, still seems expensive, but a party is a party, its a day to celebrate and enjoy so just gonna have to bite the bullet and buy them

id offer you £10 for 40 maybe?

Original Poster

What do you mean , do you have some mum of 3?

sorry I ment if you bought the big pack I'd buy 40 from you x
    butjust seen you need 100 lol!
    Edited by: "mumofthree" 14th Jan 2011

Original Poster

Anyone else know of anywhere?

Im also on the lookout for these. Possibly about 30, in time for Feb 9th. (could do a deal if someone needs to order some!)

Original Poster

Disco

Im also on the lookout for these. Possibly about 30, in time for Feb 9th. … Im also on the lookout for these. Possibly about 30, in time for Feb 9th. (could do a deal if someone needs to order some!)

I need mine for the 12th are you after boys or girls ones?

I have found these, but have not found any under 25p and usually there is postage on top of that, these are the cheapest i have found

Edited by: "skellysgirl" 26th Jan 2011

Hello...

Mine are boys Skelly.. ill work out how many of each I need and get back to you tomorrow. Might as well look at paper plates, balloons, banners etc etc if you want to look into that as well?

Possibly looking for Ben 10, Spiderman etc.
    Edited by: "Disco" 26th Jan 2011

Original Poster

Disco

Hello...Mine are boys Skelly.. ill work out how many of each I need and … Hello...Mine are boys Skelly.. ill work out how many of each I need and get back to you tomorrow. Might as well look at paper plates, balloons, banners etc etc if you want to look into that as well?Possibly looking for Ben 10, Spiderman etc.

I am after girls or unisex, i have about 90 to feed after a swimming party so i thought the boxes could be prepped beforehand, pepperami, crisps, yogurt, choccy bikkie, then the day just drop a sardine and cup cake in and it's all done, just hand them out

Hi, why don't you pop into your local McDonalds restaurant. I am a restaurant manager and have on occassions given out empty Happy Meal boxes for similar events / parties. Ask to speak to the restaurant manager and you could always offer to put a donation in the charity box

Original Poster

paulinep7

Hi, why don't you pop into your local McDonalds restaurant. I am a … Hi, why don't you pop into your local McDonalds restaurant. I am a restaurant manager and have on occassions given out empty Happy Meal boxes for similar events / parties. Ask to speak to the restaurant manager and you could always offer to put a donation in the charity box

Id feel pretty cheeky doing that to be honest, but ta for the suggestion
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044539
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047145
      3. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller55
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2463

See more discussions