Groups

Lots of rumors that Martin O'Neil leaves Aston Villa

Bad Times if true.

19 Comments

yes he at cetic park at the moment lolololol i wish

singer

Where did you hear said rumour? If true, it would be foolish to leave a work-in-progress which clearly has plenty of potential.

Banned

links to said rumours?

its on talksport.

Apparently after a bust up over transfer funds with Randy Learner.

Indeed a sad day if true, it's been refuted by the club but there is no smoke without fire.

O'Neill comes across as a dolly out of the pram sort.

skysports.com/sto…tml

Sky Sports say the club have dismissed reports after an alleged bust-up with Randy Lerner over the transfer budget.

]http//ww…tml

Original Poster

A driver at my work place heard this on talksport and rumors now on the web.

Original Poster

only by sources nothing confirmed from the club

You'll never believe this!!

I just popped out to get a drink and saw Martin O'Neill and Peter Lawell leaving Waxy O'Connors in Glasgow and jumped into a taxi heading towards Parkhead!

Banned

same happened with rafa and ppl lumped big on him at the bookies

Another rumour this afternoon is that Utd have bid 20 million for James Milner.

Perhaps the stories are linked and Learner has told him to accept it.

hncb0809;8245086

same happened with rafa and ppl lumped big on him at the bookies

yeah this will just be a betting ring scam where they did months back with rafa and it was people making money from the bookies this will eb the same look at the odds change on martin oneil today this morning he was 66/1 now he is 7/1 sounds fishy to me

Toybhoy;8245061

You'll never believe this!!I just popped out to get a drink and saw … You'll never believe this!!I just popped out to get a drink and saw Martin O'Neill and Peter Lawell leaving Waxy O'Connors in Glasgow and jumped into a taxi heading towards Parkhead!

Just wishful thinkin atfer the tony debacle O'Neil is just waiting on the man u job!!!!

hope its true, he would be good as the next Liverpool manager

roryk83;8245329

hope its true, he would be good as the next Liverpool manager

Whats up with the fat controller in their at the moment, I think he's doing a great job at Liverpoo :whistling:

Humphman;8245408

Whats up with the fat controller in their at the moment, I think he's … Whats up with the fat controller in their at the moment, I think he's doing a great job at Liverpoo :whistling:

what team do you support thats so great then?

Does'nt surprise me really how much further can he take villa without plenty of funds,i am surprised villa crumbled before spurs though :thumbsup:

greg_68;8245028

Apparently after a bust up over transfer funds with Randy Learner.Indeed … Apparently after a bust up over transfer funds with Randy Learner.Indeed a sad day if true, it's been refuted by the club but there is no smoke without fire.O'Neill comes across as a dolly out of the pram sort.http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11677_6063751,00.html

[COLOR="Red"]
    I can confirm that they had a bust up.

O'Neill wanted £16M so he could buy me but Learner said he would only give O'Neill £14M.

(serious)[/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How are Very for pre-orders ?67
      2. No claims discount proof - Help needed66
      3. Are the free antivirus any good?11
      4. Feels weird!34

See more discussions