Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Claim a Lottery Days Out Voucher (£25 value) using your Lotto ticket (£2) at Visit Britain Shop

Posted 9th Nov 2021
National Lottery and Visit Britain have a deal on where a Lottery ticket entitles you to spend £25 on national attractions.

For a limited time only, Lotto players can redeem a £25 voucher code* to use towards a booking at hundreds of top attractions and venues across the UK including Alton Towers, LEGOLAND, Madame Tussauds London, and many more. All you need to do is use a Lotto ticket (purchased on or after October 1st 2021) and head to NationalLotteryDaysOut.com to claim your voucher code*.

Bookings made using a voucher code must be between 7th October 2021 and 31st March 2022.
Community Updates
New Comment
28 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Myself and my daughter got a code, went onto the Visit Britain site to book Lego discovery and the code wasn't accepted.
    Visit Britain emailed us approximately 10 days later apologised and reset our codes. Tried again and still got the same message.
    Has this happened to anyone else, or has anyone got the codes to work.
  2. Avatar
    elwest09/11/2021 09:37

Myself and my daughter got a code, went onto the Visit Britain site to …Myself and my daughter got a code, went onto the Visit Britain site to book Lego discovery and the code wasn't accepted.Visit Britain emailed us approximately 10 days later apologised and reset our codes. Tried again and still got the same message.Has this happened to anyone else, or has anyone got the codes to work.

Mine worked fine booked 3 different tickets for the zoo
  3. Avatar
    Worked fine for me too, booked 2 tickets for Blackpool zoo separately and used with no issues.
    There is another post about this where it has been discussed at length.
  4. Avatar
    gill81uk09/11/2021 13:03

Worked fine for me too, booked 2 tickets for Blackpool zoo separately and …Worked fine for me too, booked 2 tickets for Blackpool zoo separately and used with no issues.There is another post about this where it has been discussed at length.

Thanks I'll try to find it.
  5. Avatar
    I'm trying to book London Eye for the 14/11 where I use the voucher and pay the excess but it just won't let me. Does anyone know a way around this please? X
  6. Avatar
    LovetoLaugh09/11/2021 17:12

I'm trying to book London Eye for the 14/11 where I use the voucher and …I'm trying to book London Eye for the 14/11 where I use the voucher and pay the excess but it just won't let me. Does anyone know a way around this please? X

They seem to have an issue when you are paying any extra. Failed every time for me. For the sake of £2 why don’t you buy a child ticket which is £24.50 and when you get there blag it and say you didn’t realise and ask to pay the extra for the adult. Few quid. Might work.
  7. Avatar
    Lee_Johnson10/11/2021 03:47

They seem to have an issue when you are paying any extra. Failed every …They seem to have an issue when you are paying any extra. Failed every time for me. For the sake of £2 why don’t you buy a child ticket which is £24.50 and when you get there blag it and say you didn’t realise and ask to pay the extra for the adult. Few quid. Might work.

That is a very good idea thankyou xx
  8. Avatar
    LovetoLaugh09/11/2021 17:12

I'm trying to book London Eye for the 14/11 where I use the voucher and …I'm trying to book London Eye for the 14/11 where I use the voucher and pay the excess but it just won't let me. Does anyone know a way around this please? X

Prices must of gone up, was £24.50 for Adults when I booked. Sounds a nuisance though.
  9. Avatar
    Is it £25 on one attraction or can that amount be split between multiple attractions?
  10. Avatar
    Used ours Sunday at the Black Country museum.
  11. Avatar
    We used this on the London eye, booked 3 tickets no issues at all (separate transactions of course)
  12. Avatar
    Seems to have stopped working this week. I get an error saying, transaction failed, please contact us.

Of course, contacting visitbritain is near impossible.
  13. Avatar
    r3225/11/2021 10:30

Seems to have stopped working this week. I get an error saying, …Seems to have stopped working this week. I get an error saying, transaction failed, please contact us.Of course, contacting visitbritain is near impossible.

They replied to me the same day that I submitted a contact request
  14. Avatar
    If I have multiple lotto tickets, can I get multiple voucher codes to the same email address?
  15. Avatar
    ihavestatichair25/11/2021 14:09

They replied to me the same day that I submitted a contact request

I sent around 7 messages across 3 days but no response yet! I was asking for a call back as I needed the complete the transaction. I suppose they are better at responding over email.
  16. Avatar
    I'm so annoyed with these people as I got turned away at the sealife centre and it was just awful. Never again :-(
  17. Avatar
    Author
    adamguest198525/11/2021 14:13

If I have multiple lotto tickets, can I get multiple voucher codes to the …If I have multiple lotto tickets, can I get multiple voucher codes to the same email address?

I believe its one voucher per e-mail address. If you have a partner/friend then use their email. Or if you have a second email address that should be fine too i imagine.
  18. Avatar
    Author
    LovetoLaugh26/11/2021 22:38

I'm so annoyed with these people as I got turned away at the sealife …I'm so annoyed with these people as I got turned away at the sealife centre and it was just awful. Never again :-(

Why did they turn you away?
  19. Avatar
    CameronW28/11/2021 10:15

I believe its one voucher per e-mail address. If you have a partner/friend …I believe its one voucher per e-mail address. If you have a partner/friend then use their email. Or if you have a second email address that should be fine too i imagine.

Thank you.
  20. Avatar

I'm so annoyed with these people as I got turned away at the sealife …I'm so annoyed with these people as I got turned away at the sealife centre and it was just awful. Never again :-(

Be interested to know what happened as was looking to book here
  21. Avatar
    The form doesn't work again
  22. Avatar
    Can't claim the voucher code. Seems to be an error
  23. Avatar
    Been unable to claim now for past 3/4 days. Site not accepting the lotto numbers
  24. Avatar

why did you get turned away please?
  25. Avatar
    adamguest198525/11/2021 14:13

If I have multiple lotto tickets, can I get multiple voucher codes to the …If I have multiple lotto tickets, can I get multiple voucher codes to the same email address?

I did. You just need a different email address each time you claim a code if that makes sense
  26. Avatar
    Does this work if you buy a lottery ticket online?
  27. Avatar
    Thank you
Post a comment
Top Merchants