Groups

Lottery Questions

Hi I'm being badgered to death by a family member who wants to know why the lottery result are not available immediatley after they are drawn. Ie why are they not available at 7:35 pm

and you'll be pleased there is a follow up question

Why don't you see the lucky stars balls being loaded into the bag before they are dropped in the lottery machine? I think the premise is here is that they might not be all in the bag.

Nothing on the lottery web site

4 Comments

Are you sat down mate.

The truth is it takes 5 mins to fix the results and brainwash the nation.

Banned

I thought 7.30 was the cut off & the draw was 8.30?

Anyways. The lottery has entered the wrong numbers on its website before. So I guess they download all entries twice at least & then isolate the data & treble check the draw. Before telling people they have won £17 million when they have only won £17

The results & winning tickets have to be checked and audited by the Lottery Commission and Independent Auditors before official release (worked 10 yrs in the Lottery Industry - including with Camelot).

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for replying
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions