Groups

Lottery warning

Just advising people to check the tickets they buy before leaving the shops!! On friday i bought 2 lottery tickets for the thunderball for Saturday 1 was a lucky dip and the other ticket my own number, so i watched the lottery on bbc1 on Saturday and yay i match 3 balls and the thunderball £20 for me told OH to go claim my money for me on the Sunday he said the ticket hadn't been drawn yet so i thought maybe they dont do lottery on Sundays? anyways go to the shop myself with the ticket yesterday shop person tells me it hasnt been drawn yet WTH i look at the date and its for Wednesday not SATURDAY:@ i know its only 20 quid but its been bugging me since as i checked the lucky dip and there wasnt a win but now i dont know and will never know if the ticket was for wednesday or saturday cos i ripped the other ticket and put in the bin and took my bin out on Sunday
    just a warning!

10 Comments

Unlucky Lilac, hope you have better luck this weekend :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bigflump;8020767

Unlucky Lilac, hope you have better luck this weekend :thumbsup:

lol thanxx i'll just stick to playing online :giggle:

Banned

Lets hope you win next weekend, and we'll have a round on you!

Banned

thats unlucky i think everyone should check there tickets when they have bought there tickets

ilovelilac;8020788

lol thanxx i'll just stick to playing online :giggle:

Onlines a lot easier than queueing up for ages, and then ending up with the wrong ticket

Original Poster

jubbyme;8020790

Lets hope you win next weekend, and we'll have a round on you!

will let you know if i win

lulu123;8020791

thats unlucky i think everyone should check there tickets when they have … thats unlucky i think everyone should check there tickets when they have bought there tickets

yea and now i wonder how many wrong tickets i've chucked away cos i've never checked the dates when i got my tickets before i just sorta trusted they'd give me the right one :x

I've never even thought to check tickets - same as you just trust they are right

Will remember in future, sorry you lost out and good luck for next draw

Money goes to money...meh....looooool

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8020926

I just buy them online, two weeks ago I won the Wednesday draw (£10), and … I just buy them online, two weeks ago I won the Wednesday draw (£10), and the Friday draw (£6.70), was hoping for a Saturday win of a few million, didn't happen though.

i won £5 on my birthday last wednesday im always hoping to win a few millions but its not happened yet :?
    i just keep dreaming lol 1st thing i'll do is buy a 1st class ticket to Australia

Sorry but I lol'd
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1219
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764323
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay48
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416146

See more discussions