Groups

LottiesDad08 - clear PM inbox please

LottiesDad08 - trying to pm you about the hard drive that has still not arrived here - but your inbox is full!!!!!!

23 Comments

If you had exchanged contact details first, you wouldn't need to PM him, just for your future reference ;-)

Original Poster

Yes OK - thanks for that - I'm cross enough about losing my son's birthday money on a dishonest so and so without having my nose rubbed in it thanks!!

He says he posted it RM Recorded and has given me tracking no but nothing showing on RM site and now I can't contact him. Assume there is no way of reversing a bank transfer ?????

i really dont think you should be casting aspersions about until you have the full story as to why you have not received it.

TAH-M;8113746

Yes OK - thanks for that - I'm cross enough about losing my son's … Yes OK - thanks for that - I'm cross enough about losing my son's birthday money on a dishonest so and so without having my nose rubbed in it thanks!!He says he posted it RM Recorded and has given me tracking no but nothing showing on RM site and now I can't contact him. Assume there is no way of reversing a bank transfer ?????

I would be very surprised to find that Lottysdad is a "dishonest so and so"

Mod & Ed

acecatcher3;8113939

from reading the thread op im confused....it seems as tho lottiesdad08 … from reading the thread op im confused....it seems as tho lottiesdad08 did the deal with a different member and not you??!!http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/623659/sold-250gb-maxtor-portable-hdd-30-s?p=7999156#post7999156

+1:?
    bossyboots;8113968

I would be very surprised to find that Lottysdad is a "dishonest so and … I would be very surprised to find that Lottysdad is a "dishonest so and so"

+1

acecatcher3;8113939

from reading the thread op im confused....it seems as tho lottiesdad08 … from reading the thread op im confused....it seems as tho lottiesdad08 did the deal with a different member and not you??!!http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/623659/sold-250gb-maxtor-portable-hdd-30-s?p=7999156#post7999156

:? very strange

OP is that the FS thread which ur referring to here?

in b4 OP didnt follow fs/ft rules

TAH-M;8113746

Yes OK - thanks for that - I'm cross enough about losing my son's … Yes OK - thanks for that - I'm cross enough about losing my son's birthday money on a dishonest so and so without having my nose rubbed in it thanks!!He says he posted it RM Recorded and has given me tracking no but nothing showing on RM site and now I can't contact him. Assume there is no way of reversing a bank transfer ?????

you've sent someone £30 n he wasnt even selling to you? pmsl stupid thing to do aint it. LD aint a con. sure IF you sent money, he'll refund it

Original Poster

. If you check original post you will note I made an offer (full price) on forum to his FS thread but he decided to sell it to someone else. He later messaged me with the following;
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]
    "The hard drive is still available as the other buyer has not paid, if you are still interested.

Either way i have 2 of these so if the other guy does pay you will both get 1."[/COLOR]

so paid him by BT as he requested. When hadn't heard anything after a week, contacted him and he gave me RM rec. delivery tracking number, saying he would refund me by end of week (last week) if it hadn't arrived and saying he would send copy of receipt of posting. RM have no reference to that tracking number but will not deal further with me as I am not the sender. Since then have been unable to contact him as pm box full and no response to this thread.

Guess I was naive - but doesn't stop me being out of pocket and feeling as if I have been duped

TAH-M;8116594

. If you check original post you will note I made an offer (full price) … . If you check original post you will note I made an offer (full price) on forum to his FS thread but he decided to sell it to someone else. He later messaged me with the following; [COLOR="DarkRed"]"The hard drive is still available as the other buyer has not paid, if you are still interested.Either way i have 2 of these so if the other guy does pay you will both get 1."[/COLOR]so paid him by BT as he requested. When hadn't heard anything after a week, contacted him and he gave me RM rec. delivery tracking number, saying he would refund me by end of week (last week) if it hadn't arrived and saying he would send copy of receipt of posting. RM have no reference to that tracking number but will not deal further with me as I am not the sender. Since then have been unable to contact him as pm box full and no response to this thread.Guess I was naive - but doesn't stop me being out of pocket and feeling as if I have been duped

Post the exact username of the person who PM'd you on here. There's been a scam going around over on AVForums where people have been impersonating legit members by setting up accounts with nearly identical usernames (usually with a full stop at the end or similar). Not saying this is the case here, but it does seem odd as the seller in the thread has good feedback (although that means nothing really, as anyone could build up some feedback to gain the confidence of buyers, and then start scamming).

Either way though, you've dealt via PM so don't think you'll get much help with pursuing the seller, seeing as you didn't follow the rules.

Banned

midlandscomics;8117234

Post the exact username of the person who PM'd you on here. There's been … Post the exact username of the person who PM'd you on here. There's been a scam going around over on AVForums where people have been impersonating legit members by setting up accounts with nearly identical usernames (usually with a full stop at the end or similar). Not saying this is the case here, but it does seem odd as the seller in the thread has good feedback (although that means nothing really, as anyone could build up some feedback to gain the confidence of buyers, and then start scamming).Either way though, you've dealt via PM so don't think you'll get much help with pursuing the seller, seeing as you didn't follow the rules.

Good point as the guy you are referring to op is Lottysdad08 you said LottiesDad08, is it a different name? of the real one?

think the spelling is lottysdad08 anyways

ooopsadaisy soz tinks just saw yrs

tinkerbell28;8117325

Good point as the guy you are referring to op is Lottysdad08 you said … Good point as the guy you are referring to op is Lottysdad08 you said LottiesDad08, is it a different name? of the real one?

michelleleemoo;8117354

think the spelling is lottysdad08 anywaysooopsadaisy soz tinks just saw … think the spelling is lottysdad08 anywaysooopsadaisy soz tinks just saw yrs

I've just done a member search on the two names, and there isn't a lottiesdad08 (or anything similar); only lottysdad08 - so it does seem like the OP of the thread was the person who sent the PM.

Banned

michelleleemoo;8117354

think the spelling is lottysdad08 anywaysooopsadaisy soz tinks just saw … think the spelling is lottysdad08 anywaysooopsadaisy soz tinks just saw yrs

tinkerbell28;8117411

put it away, you know what that does to me :-D

Banned

Dealt by PM and never got details, hopefully it'll turn up but if not it'll be a lesson learned the hard way

Paddy Charlie;8117457

Dealt by PM and never got details, hopefully it'll turn up but if not … Dealt by PM and never got details, hopefully it'll turn up but if not it'll be a lesson learned the hard way

that said [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]if[/COLOR][/SIZE] lottysdad08 did do this by pm it will go against him, its no good having a good feedback if you are going to deal behind the scenes also

midlandscomics;8117384

I've just done a member search on the two names, and there isn't a … I've just done a member search on the two names, and there isn't a lottiesdad08 (or anything similar); only lottysdad08 - so it does seem like the OP of the thread was the person who sent the PM.

I don't show up on the search either...

Mod & Ed

Penny Saver;8117715

I don't show up on the search either...

Thats strange, you don't seem to:?

wishihadadonkey;8117737

Thats strange, you don't seem to:?

Just shows there MAY be a fake father of Lottie around somewhere...

Banned

PM to OP and alleged seller.

Banned

buyer And Asb Pm'd
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3941603
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846337
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate34
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606

See more discussions