Found 11th Jul 2009
did anyone make a note of the lotto nos for tonight's main draw please?

1. Misc
  2. Lotto
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Lotto
19 Comments

You cannot be serious.

Original Poster

roadrunner1;5722954

You cannot be serious.

why - has it notbeen drawn yet?:?

melmorc;5722973

why - has it notbeen drawn yet?:?

no

I've got the Dream Number if you want that one.

Original Poster

i thought it was always drawn around 8:10???? Oh well!

Original Poster

borolad94;5722991

I've got the Dream Number if you want that one.

Ta but hubbie didn't include that one!

if only the national lottery had a website where you could check these things..........

boothy;5723011

if only the national lottery had a website where you could check these … if only the national lottery had a website where you could check these things..........

If they did how would that work?

lmgtfy.com/?q=…ery

roadrunner1;5723021

If they did how would that work?http://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+national+lottery

something like that I believe

LOL

boothy;5723011

if only the national lottery had a website where you could check these … if only the national lottery had a website where you could check these things..........

roadrunner1;5723021

If they did how would that work?http://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+national+lottery

You may think your cool and clever, but the official lottery site hasn't updated with tonights numbers yet

Original Poster

Duh - it takes them ages to upload the Sat draw. It's only got Weds on there at the mo. So funny............ YAWN!

Original Poster

bazzaric;5723046

You may think your cool and clever, but the official lottery site hasn't … You may think your cool and clever, but the official lottery site hasn't updated with tonights numbers yet

Thanks!:thumbsup:

melmorc;5723060

Duh - it takes them ages to upload the Sat draw. It's only got Weds on … Duh - it takes them ages to upload the Sat draw. It's only got Weds on there at the mo. So funny............ YAWN!

Try teletext open your horizons it may be a great adventure.

PS The official Lottery is not the only site to report the results lmao

PPS Google> lottery numbers 11 july 2009= WOW.

Here they are:

10, 35, 04, 28, 06, 39 and bonus 08

Original Poster

shell2407;5723133

Here they are:10, 35, 04, 28, 06, 39 and bonus 08

Thank you!! You can share my winnings of zilch! Oh well better luck next Weds!!:thumbsup:

Banned

if only you had gone to europe you would of been an hour ahead and would of known them before they were drawn:p

roadrunner1;5723083

Try teletext open your horizons it may be a great adventure.PS The … Try teletext open your horizons it may be a great adventure.PS The official Lottery is not the only site to report the results lmaoPPS Google> lottery numbers 11 july 2009= WOW.

coming back to edit a post to make yourself look a bigger idiot... +1 :thumbsup:

Have you never asked a question on a forum? Because I know you have ;-)

Here's a good place to get the winning numbers. They're put up pretty much straight away, even before The National Lottery site.

lottery.merseyworld.com/

bazzaric;5723239

coming back to edit a post to make yourself look a bigger idiot... +1 … coming back to edit a post to make yourself look a bigger idiot... +1 :thumbsup:Have you never asked a question on a forum? Because I know you have ;-)

what a bag of douche- what is the edit for if not to use it??

I laugh at you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions