Loudest Bluetooth speaker

Posted 18th Apr
Hi excluding tribit and anker what is the loudest Bluetooth speaker for under £50 basically I need it for outdoor party n a DJ set
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

37 Comments
U can get a loan of my Audi the sound is brilliant
Depends if you want pure loudness or sound quality.
nydare18/04/2020 12:23

Depends if you want pure loudness or sound quality.

Loudness really what ever is within budget
steveo7318/04/2020 12:24

Loudness really what ever is within budget

What about a Bluetooth sound bar ?
nydare18/04/2020 12:29

What about a Bluetooth sound bar ?

That's fine as long as it's loud
I not sure how loud my tribit is
I got the Ultimate Ears mega boom for £59.99 , £10 over your budget but if you can grab it for that price its a bargain.
Its stupidly loud and keeps its quality .
yozzman123418/04/2020 13:49

I got the Ultimate Ears mega boom for £59.99 , £10 over your budget but if …I got the Ultimate Ears mega boom for £59.99 , £10 over your budget but if you can grab it for that price its a bargain. Its stupidly loud and keeps its quality .

Ty where did you get it ??
steveo7318/04/2020 13:58

£110 now 😪😪😪

Nope you are looking at megaboom 3
The original seems to have gone up to £75 now
Can you POSs gimme link plze
40454043-fwlzT.jpg
Thats the newer boom 2
Edited by: "yozzman1234" 18th Apr
Ok n cheers
Lidl have a good party speaker i was thinking about getting, has really good reviews.
Maybe this would be better for you, See here
Sandy101218/04/2020 15:04

Lidl have a good party speaker i was thinking about getting, has really …Lidl have a good party speaker i was thinking about getting, has really good reviews.Maybe this would be better for you, See here

Aldi?
steveo7318/04/2020 12:31

That's fine as long as it's loud

are you trying to annoy your neighbours?
Mendoza18/04/2020 19:35

are you trying to annoy your neighbours?

Never I need them 4 party
quite a few of the ultimate ears in amazon warehouse too for a few bob cheaper.. have a look.
samwants2save18/04/2020 20:19

quite a few of the ultimate ears in amazon warehouse too for a few bob …quite a few of the ultimate ears in amazon warehouse too for a few bob cheaper.. have a look.

Hsve you link please
samwants2save18/04/2020 20:27

have a …have a browsehttps://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=ultimate+ears&rh=n%3A3581866031&sprefix=ultim&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_5

Ty
The UE megaboom is well worth it, I managed to grab one the week of lockdown for £53 as new off Amazon; but it’s worth £100 of anyone’s money - great speaker and can connect to others for a louder sound - hence why I now have 3 :-)
indywooda18/04/2020 20:52

The UE megaboom is well worth it, I managed to grab one the week of …The UE megaboom is well worth it, I managed to grab one the week of lockdown for £53 as new off Amazon; but it’s worth £100 of anyone’s money - great speaker and can connect to others for a louder sound - hence why I now have 3 :-)

Is it really loud I got tribit at mo
Scotland131418/04/2020 10:01

U can get a loan of my Audi the sound is brilliant

Quite a fan of my Volvo’s Bluetooth setup. Miss being able to go a drive in the current climate.
samwants2save18/04/2020 20:27

have a …have a browsehttps://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=ultimate+ears&rh=n%3A3581866031&sprefix=ultim&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_5

What's diff between amazon warehouse n
Amazon ?

quite a few of the ultimate ears in amazon warehouse too for a few bob …quite a few of the ultimate ears in amazon warehouse too for a few bob cheaper.. have a look.

Whsts difference in amazon warehouse ?
steveo7318/04/2020 20:55

Is it really loud I got tribit at mo

I haven’t heard of tribit so cant comment on the comparison; but it is loud enough to fill a decent sized living room. It’s a portable speaker and I have to admit I’m impressed with the bass especially if you enclose it a bit. Ultimately I wanted the JBL boombox but at £300 it’s out of my price range, so for about £100 I’ve got two of the UE Megabooms
indywooda18/04/2020 21:26

I haven’t heard of tribit so cant comment on the comparison; but it is l …I haven’t heard of tribit so cant comment on the comparison; but it is loud enough to fill a decent sized living room. It’s a portable speaker and I have to admit I’m impressed with the bass especially if you enclose it a bit. Ultimately I wanted the JBL boombox but at £300 it’s out of my price range, so for about £100 I’ve got two of the UE Megabooms

do they stay in sync with each other? like one won’t play a sound, then a second later, the other?
Mendoza18/04/2020 23:16

do they stay in sync with each other? like one won’t play a sound, then a s …do they stay in sync with each other? like one won’t play a sound, then a second later, the other?

No they stay in sync, you can have them play in stereo channels or as one unified channel.
Edited by: "indywooda" 19th Apr

What's difference between amazon warehouse n
Amazon
steveo7319/04/2020 16:56

What's difference between amazon warehouse nAmazon

Amazon Warehouse Deals is a part of Amazon.com that specializes in offering deep discounts on returned, warehouse-damaged, used, or refurbished products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com’s rigorous standards as “new.” They also offer products in new and open-box condition.
Not all returns to Amazon go back into seller inventory; those that don’t — but are still in “good” condition — may be sold as an Amazon Warehouse Deal. 
Since Amazon specializes in returned, warehouse damaged, used or refurbished products, they can’t predict future availability for any item, so inventory continuously changes. Check back often and order quickly.

samwants2save19/04/2020 17:38

Amazon Warehouse Deals is a part of Amazon.com that specializes in …Amazon Warehouse Deals is a part of Amazon.com that specializes in offering deep discounts on returned, warehouse-damaged, used, or refurbished products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com’s rigorous standards as “new.” They also offer products in new and open-box condition.Not all returns to Amazon go back into seller inventory; those that don’t — but are still in “good” condition — may be sold as an Amazon Warehouse Deal. Since Amazon specializes in returned, warehouse damaged, used or refurbished products, they can’t predict future availability for any item, so inventory continuously changes. Check back often and order quickly. 

Cheers ok so basically it's used items
steveo7319/04/2020 17:39

Cheers ok so basically it's used items

copied and pasted the above. yes, could be.. but then could be new items with damaged boxes.. or the odd sticker missing etc. best thing is, it's still covered by Amazon's A-Z guarantee thing, and eligible for free returns. on a budget? can't go wrong (well, it can.. but then you're always free to return!)
samwants2save19/04/2020 17:42

copied and pasted the above. yes, could be.. but then could be new items …copied and pasted the above. yes, could be.. but then could be new items with damaged boxes.. or the odd sticker missing etc. best thing is, it's still covered by Amazon's A-Z guarantee thing, and eligible for free returns. on a budget? can't go wrong (well, it can.. but then you're always free to return!)

Ok that's great and cheers for your response
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions