Groups

Louis Walsh is an idiot

First he has a go at Joe (best male vocal in the competition) for using a choir then he has the nerve to give us the ice ice baby version of under pressure and it's a Queen night!! I swear I'm not watching another episode!

12 Comments

untill next week at least....

I said that halff way through the this series.

Load of old crap

Louis walsh is rubbish, TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH IRISH SINGERS regardless if there good or not.

And simon cowell WITHOUT A SHADOW OF DOUBT has definatly rigged this years show.

Joes the best vocalist in the show

Banned

pointless thread... who cares? people will still watch x-factor and so will you

You might as well just have a marathon wonk!

rumblefish;6893121

pointless thread... who cares? people will still watch x-factor and so … pointless thread... who cares? people will still watch x-factor and so will you

How do you know?

i stopped.

after last week, i swore i wouldn't watch again, and I haven't watched this week.

Banned

J4GG4;6893129

How do you know?i stopped.

...because you make all the difference. suprised x-factor went on this week with you not watching anymore and all that

X Factor

http://op-for.com/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Banned

Yep an utter (mod edit) is a swear word apparently ?). Every week he finds something to complain about, lasts week "its not from a big film" on film night the one that made me laugh and then today he moans at Joe and does ice ice baby ? Hypocrite much ?

Banned

rumblefish;6893194

i would say the T word is considered a swear word yes.

an utter twot then :thumbsup:

Banned

ryman1000;6893184

Yep an utter twát (had to include the á **** is a swear word apparently ? … Yep an utter twát (had to include the á **** is a swear word apparently ?). Every week he finds something to complain about, lasts week "its not from a big film" on film night the one that made me laugh and then today he moans at Joe and does ice ice baby ? Hypocrite much ?

Of course its offensive! :whistling: Its like me calling you a cnut (rearrange 2 letters!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions