love 2 shop voucher

Found 29th Oct 2015
Does anyone know where I can buy a tesco gift card with love 2 shop vouchers or if this is even possible?
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
If I want to buy anything anywhere that doesn't accept love 2 shop,I purchase a pre paid Visa card or MasterCard from boots or Argos. They can be used anywhere that accept visa or mastercard(although till operators tell me I can't use them as they are gift cards.just tell them to put them through as a normal card transaction and not a gift card.they have to swipe or enter the card numbers manually as there is no chip and pin).
If you purchase a prepaid visa worth £50,for example,it will cost you £53.95(I think,or there abouts,in love 2 shop). Think it's an activation charge.
Anyway,that's the only way I have found around using love 2 shop vouchers anywhere.
Hope that helps
tafflass

If I want to buy anything anywhere that doesn't accept love 2 shop,I … If I want to buy anything anywhere that doesn't accept love 2 shop,I purchase a pre paid Visa card or MasterCard from boots or Argos. They can be used anywhere that accept visa or mastercard(although till operators tell me I can't use them as they are gift cards.just tell them to put them through as a normal card transaction and not a gift card.they have to swipe or enter the card numbers manually as there is no chip and pin).If you purchase a prepaid visa worth £50,for example,it will cost you £53.95(I think,or there abouts,in love 2 shop). Think it's an activation charge.Anyway,that's the only way I have found around using love 2 shop vouchers anywhere.Hope that helps

Also meant to add that you can then use the visa in tesco to purchase the gift card you require
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants