love affairs

Found 20th Sep 2017
Whos had them ? Do you have any regrets tell us all ( if u want to )
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I did, but it got out of control, see she lived on my street. I started bumping into her on the way home which wasn't good, a younger feisty red head with long legs, she had short hair which isn't really my thing, but it was so soft. One time she followed me down the street I tried not to look at her but we ended up getting in to some 'heavy petting' on the door step, if you know what I mean. Little did I know her indoors was watching from the windowsill. She wasn't having any of it and when I got in she just ignored me, I tried to get her to sit on my lap, she kept shying away from my touch, coudltn get her to even acknowledge my presence. She was always abit crazy, but she pooped on the bathroom floor to spite me I didn't know what to do or who to call! I went to bed and left it all till the next day, a handful of Dreamies the next morning and she was soon asleep on my lap , but pussy is always that fickle .
Why get married if you don't take it seriously? People who cheat on their other half are weak and cruel. I love my husband and he loves me. We have been to hell and back , and are stronger for it. If you aren't willing to figure things out when times are hard , what's the point?
freakstyler5 m ago

Sometimes an affair is exactly what a long term relationship needs if …Sometimes an affair is exactly what a long term relationship needs if things go stagnant. This is especially true if you're married with younger kids, mortgage plus other financial commitments and mutual friends. What's worse, leaving your partner, selling the house and causing your children distress and upheaval of decoupling or having a discreet casual relationship with someone else to take the edge off things. This is only my twisted view on the subject, I know it involves lying and its not right etc but there you go - it could save a marriage.As for myself, one woman's enough.

Well you can trust a thief more than you can trust a liar, weak selfish person cheat, decent people work on there relationship or part ways before causing others to get more hurt then they need to be.
Glad this subject has been raised, I have a little story which I hope someone can help me with.. I trust HUKD advice!.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs...phone rings, wife doesn't pick it up, says its PPI or something. However if I answer it, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently too, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I sometimes stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always comes walking up the road as I hear the sound of a car leaving and see the headlights of a vehicle out of sight. Its as if she has gotten out and walked the rest of the way. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi at all?

I once picked up her phone, just to see what time it was. This caused her to go completely berserk. She quickly snatched the phone out of my hand and cursed me hysterically, screaming that I should never touch her personal property, then accused me of trying to spy on her.

Anyway, I have never raised the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her for the first time. I decided I was going to park my car at the end of the drive so I could hide behind it so I could get a good view of any vehicle stopping a few metres up the road. It was at that moment, crouching behind my car that I noticed a small amount of oil leaking from under the car.

So...is this something I can easily repair myself or do you think I should take it back to the dealer?.
60 Comments
I did, but it got out of control, see she lived on my street. I started bumping into her on the way home which wasn't good, a younger feisty red head with long legs, she had short hair which isn't really my thing, but it was so soft. One time she followed me down the street I tried not to look at her but we ended up getting in to some 'heavy petting' on the door step, if you know what I mean. Little did I know her indoors was watching from the windowsill. She wasn't having any of it and when I got in she just ignored me, I tried to get her to sit on my lap, she kept shying away from my touch, coudltn get her to even acknowledge my presence. She was always abit crazy, but she pooped on the bathroom floor to spite me I didn't know what to do or who to call! I went to bed and left it all till the next day, a handful of Dreamies the next morning and she was soon asleep on my lap , but pussy is always that fickle .
Original Poster
Oh what an experience you had
Original Poster
Aha aha
Why get married if you don't take it seriously? People who cheat on their other half are weak and cruel. I love my husband and he loves me. We have been to hell and back , and are stronger for it. If you aren't willing to figure things out when times are hard , what's the point?
So sweettooth, have you ever had an affair and regretted it ???
Sometimes an affair is exactly what a long term relationship needs if things go stagnant. This is especially true if you're married with younger kids, mortgage plus other financial commitments and mutual friends. What's worse, leaving your partner, selling the house and causing your children distress and upheaval of decoupling or having a discreet casual relationship with someone else to take the edge off things. This is only my twisted view on the subject, I know it involves lying and its not right etc but there you go - it could save a marriage.

As for myself, one woman's enough.
Why don't you tell us all about how you was (or still are) the other woman, OP?
freakstyler5 m ago

Sometimes an affair is exactly what a long term relationship needs if …Sometimes an affair is exactly what a long term relationship needs if things go stagnant. This is especially true if you're married with younger kids, mortgage plus other financial commitments and mutual friends. What's worse, leaving your partner, selling the house and causing your children distress and upheaval of decoupling or having a discreet casual relationship with someone else to take the edge off things. This is only my twisted view on the subject, I know it involves lying and its not right etc but there you go - it could save a marriage.As for myself, one woman's enough.

Well you can trust a thief more than you can trust a liar, weak selfish person cheat, decent people work on there relationship or part ways before causing others to get more hurt then they need to be.
I honestly don't know why I bothered to participate in this thread....

Take it from me, Someone who has been around the block a few times, Cheating isn't worth it. I wouldn't cheat on my wife, I love her. If you really love someone you wouldn't either.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 21st Sep 2017
Anyone who thinks it's ok to do that sort of thing deserves to never be loved, they are probably incapable of truely loving someone anyway, because they wouldn't comprehend ever doing such a thing if they actually cared about anyone but themselves.

Interesting fact people who cheat are 3x as likely to do it again then the rest of humanity. chances are if you walk out on your family into the arms of a home wrecker you are going to get your karma, after all what kind of person knowingly gets involved with someone in that kind of situation? A morally bankrupt one incapable of commitment thats what
jax6196 h, 16 m ago

I read an article not that long back and it mentioned something like 58% …I read an article not that long back and it mentioned something like 58% of people cheat so if you are here saying you havent and wouldn't cheat on your partner, then I've got some heartbreaking bad news for you :-(

Its nearly 50% of men apparently and 23% of women.
jax6198 h, 1 m ago

So you can cheat but as long as you figure it out afterwards it's fine ? I …So you can cheat but as long as you figure it out afterwards it's fine ? I like your thinking

No, that is not my point at all. I have never cheated and never will. I don't understand those who do when they look like they already have it all. I find it sad that you came to that conclusion from what I said ☹
jax61918 m ago

So 73% of people cheat it's worse than I thought.

Did you fall asleep in your GCSE maths lessons?
spoo6 m ago

Did you fall asleep in your GCSE maths lessons?

50 + 23 = 73

What's the problem?
RossD896 m ago

50 + 23 = 73What's the problem?

Please tell us your post is bathed in sarcasm.
Saturn5 m ago

Please tell us your post is bathed in sarcasm.

I was originally going to post this gif

32050241-HCf0J.jpg

But thought I would play along instead.

Looks like it is for both yourself and @spoo now
RossD893 m ago

I was originally going to post this gif[Image] But thought I would play …I was originally going to post this gif[Image] But thought I would play along instead.Looks like it is for both yourself and @spoo now

No, I knew Bazza was being intentionally 'stupid' because that is his style. I think the gif would have made your point more clearly.
Saturn2 m ago

No, I knew Bazza was being intentionally 'stupid' because that is his …No, I knew Bazza was being intentionally 'stupid' because that is his style. I think the gif would have made your point more clearly.

I was hoping for others to join in
Original Poster
summerof7615 h, 48 m ago

So sweettooth, have you ever had an affair and regretted it ???

I gave my heart a long time ago to a tall dark hamdsome guy on train and never got it back
Sweettooth3415 m ago

I gave my heart a long time ago to a tall dark hamdsome guy on train and …I gave my heart a long time ago to a tall dark hamdsome guy on train and never got it back

Not quite as exhilarating as losing it to a Starship Trooper, but flashing lights in hyper space are somewhat overrated.
Sweettooth3416 m ago

I gave my heart a long time ago to a tall dark hamdsome guy on train and …I gave my heart a long time ago to a tall dark hamdsome guy on train and never got it back

Was that all you gave
Original Poster
Yes thts all i wish i had spoken to him instead of being shy hehe oh well
RossD893 h, 19 m ago

I was hoping for others to join in

I saw what you and Jax was doing Ross. I’m 3 hours late to join in but still.

Saturn12 m ago

Not quite as exhilarating as losing it to a Starship Trooper, but flashing …Not quite as exhilarating as losing it to a Starship Trooper, but flashing lights in hyper space are somewhat overrated.

You know them too? Those aliens didn’t impress me much when they took me out to be honest. Don’t remember much from that night though. Think I must have been sat down a lot as my backside was killing in the morning.
Original Poster
I know what you are going to say ... but i aint gutsy girl i prefer it the old fashion romance lol
Biddy27 m ago

I saw what you and Jax was doing Ross. I’m 3 hours late to join in but s …I saw what you and Jax was doing Ross. I’m 3 hours late to join in but still. You know them too? Those aliens didn’t impress me much when they took me out to be honest. Don’t remember much from that night though. Think I must have been sat down a lot as my backside was killing in the morning.

I note that you crowbarred in another mention of Pacific Rim earlier. Are you trying to taunt, provoke or just arouse me?
Saturn3 m ago

I note that you crowbarred in another mention of Pacific Rim earlier. Are …I note that you crowbarred in another mention of Pacific Rim earlier. Are you trying to taunt, provoke or just arouse me?

Erm... Well...

32052351-ZIuQi.jpg

Original Poster
RossD8916 h, 6 m ago

Why don't you tell us all about how you was (or still are) the other …Why don't you tell us all about how you was (or still are) the other woman, OP?

Im not nor i ever was nor will i ever be its just it got thinking to why do people think of cheating its because of low self esteem or sexual addiction or something else
Original Poster
Saturn5 m ago

I note that you crowbarred in another mention of Pacific Rim earlier. Are …I note that you crowbarred in another mention of Pacific Rim earlier. Are you trying to taunt, provoke or just arouse me?

Are you two trying to flirt with each other
Sweettooth348 m ago

I know what you are going to say ... but i aint gutsy girl i prefer it the …I know what you are going to say ... but i aint gutsy girl i prefer it the old fashion romance lol

You’re after an old man?

Deeky is well in here.
Original Poster
No thank you huni no need i respect deeky sir as a human being
Sweettooth346 m ago

Are you two trying to flirt with each other

32052431-uHQ08.jpg

Sweettooth341 m ago

No thank you huni no need i respect deeky sir as a human being

So you want a man you don’t respect?
Original Poster
Did i say that ? I just want to be a single woman for the rest of my life till the day i leave this world - life is very easier that wayy
RossD894 h, 1 m ago

I was originally going to post this gif[Image] But thought I would play …I was originally going to post this gif[Image] But thought I would play along instead.Looks like it is for both yourself and @spoo now

Just need this a second, Ross, I’ll give it back after...

Sweettooth3414 m ago

Did i say that ? I just want to be a single woman for the rest of my life …Did i say that ? I just want to be a single woman for the rest of my life till the day i leave this world - life is very easier that wayy

32052601-Esv0n.jpg

Saturn10 m ago

[Image] [Image]

32052835-sU3bo.jpg
Original Poster
Im loving the gifs btw
loumar7620 h, 49 m ago

Why get married if you don't take it seriously? People who cheat on their …Why get married if you don't take it seriously? People who cheat on their other half are weak and cruel. I love my husband and he loves me. We have been to hell and back , and are stronger for it. If you aren't willing to figure things out when times are hard , what's the point?

Some people are broken without realising it, my ex wanted kids when we had one he started acting funny, then the truth started coming out about his awful childhood i think it triggered him being a dad and then he just went downhill from there.
I wish he'd come back.

Might be the the same thing, children bullied tend to end up bullying sort or thing so maybe for some if you were brought up in a house of cheats thats acceptable to you, depends how it happens if the marriage continues, if a brave face is put on round the children, if it doesn't really look like it affects things that much the kids can internalise it as something thats ok to do.
Original Poster
Segata-Sanshiro1 m ago

Some people are broken without realising it, my ex wanted kids when we had …Some people are broken without realising it, my ex wanted kids when we had one he started acting funny, then the truth started coming out about his awful childhood i think it triggered him being a dad and then he just went downhill from there.I wish he'd come back.Might be the the same thing, children bullied tend to end up bullying sort or thing so maybe for some if you were brought up in a house of cheats thats acceptable to you, depends how it happens if the marriage continues, if a brave face is put on round the children, if it doesn't really look like it affects things that much the kids can internalise it as something thats ok to do.

That is soo true but i am sorry to hear what you went through
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants