Groups

Love all the people doing random acts of kindness over the recent weeks

Good to see this

16 Comments

Time for action no more candles concerts etc !

Original Poster

and no before u ask I have not offered anyone a bed for the night

Original Poster

waterloo

Time for action no more candles concerts etc !

I do feel the flowers are a waste they could just give them to old ppl homes....

florists must be making a mint

miles136

I do feel the flowers are a waste they could just give them to old ppl … I do feel the flowers are a waste they could just give them to old ppl homes....florists must be making a mint

I've often thought that. Never really seen the point of the flower thingy. Just donate the money to charity

I try to do random acts of kindness!

My neighbour just brought round five cakes and two sandwiches from Costa. I think she knows someone with a franchise and they need eating up. I gave her three tomato plants and showed her how to fit a loft ladder. We are both happy.

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell32 m ago

My neighbour just brought round five cakes and two sandwiches from Costa. …My neighbour just brought round five cakes and two sandwiches from Costa. I think she knows someone with a franchise and they need eating up. I gave her three tomato plants and showed her how to fit a loft ladder. We are both happy.

love to hear things like this we can make the world a better place

Think I did my "random act of kindness" earlier with a well loved (no not in the sexual manner) HUKD member who mistyped something or possibly it could of been misunderstood by a few

youtube.com/wat…l3M

I let a mosquito finish its last meal earlier.

Bo0td

I let a mosquito finish its last meal earlier.

#GnatLivesMatter
    #Nematoceraphobia

Edited by: "philphil61" 5th Jun

I let Chanchi eat the last bit of corn on the cob Sharing is caring

summerof76

I let Chanchi eat the last bit of corn on the cob Sharing is caring

https://media.giphy.com/media/PFwKHjOcIoVUc/giphy.gif

Ariana Grande has been inspirational of what she has done to everyone that has been affected

Original Poster

it would be great if this continues

I was in my garage tidying up where I could and this little lad (maybe 5 or 6) came up and asked if I could fix his brakes on his bike.

Had a quick look, popped into my home to get my toolbox and a few minutes later both his brakes were working but I told him to tell his dad he needed new brake pads. Poor kid then said his dad wouldn't know how to fit them so I told him "When you get them just ring my doorbell and if I'm in I'll fix them for you"

15mins later he was back. His chain was stuck between the rear cog and wheel. 30mins later he now had all gears working

Bless the young chap at least his parent (or someone) had taught him manners. I was so chuffed when he thanked me

Just wonder how many dads can't fix a brake on a bike ffs. When I was 14/15 I was buying cheap secondhand bikes from "the cattle market" (most Notts people will know it) for £1 - taking them home, stripping them down, where necessary and respraying/rebuilding/fixing and selling on for profit/pocket money

Mind you we didn't have mobile phones and 300+ tv channels + internet then - we went outside in that rare commodity called "fresh air"

Original Poster

philphil61

I was in my garage tidying up where I could and this little lad (maybe 5 … I was in my garage tidying up where I could and this little lad (maybe 5 or 6) came up and asked if I could fix his brakes on his bike.Had a quick look, popped into my home to get my toolbox and a few minutes later both his brakes were working but I told him to tell his dad he needed new brake pads. Poor kid then said his dad wouldn't know how to fit them so I told him "When you get them just ring my doorbell and if I'm in I'll fix them for you"15mins later he was back. His chain was stuck between the rear cog and wheel. 30mins later he now had all gears working ;)Bless the young chap at least his parent (or someone) had taught him manners. I was so chuffed when he thanked me ;)Just wonder how many dads can't fix a brake on a bike ffs. When I was 14/15 I was buying cheap secondhand bikes from "the cattle market" (most Notts people will know it) for £1 - taking them home, stripping them down, where necessary and respraying/rebuilding/fixing and selling on for profit/pocket money ;)Mind you we didn't have mobile phones and 300+ tv channels + internet then - we went outside in that rare commodity called "fresh air"

Bless
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

See more discussions