Groups

Love Film Etiquette??

Is there an Etiquette to follow with love film?? in regards to returning discs??

reason why i ask this, is because i have world cup 2010 on the ps3 and have done now for the past 2/3 weeks and enjoy playing it and im looking forward to playing the updates that are going to be uploaded during the world cup so i wont be really finished till the tournament is finished. but recently i keep getting emails from lovefilm asking if i have finished with it and if i have , not to forget to send it back but if im still playing it not to worry.
    Im getting an email from love film every day now and i feel they are pushing me to send it back

i have another game titles in the past older titles for a fair few months but i never once got an email??

is there an Etiquette on when u should only keep them for a few weeks month tops if its a newer title as other members want these titles?

8 Comments

Banned

Keep it forever if you're still paying that long. There's no etiquette, just T&Cs :thumbsup:

I owuld say they're just reminding you as they've probably got a big demand for it. You've got it, you've paid for it - keep it as long as you like. I assume you can only have one at a time, not stockpile all their games and films forever.

Original Poster

Penny Saver;8697148

I owuld say they're just reminding you as they've probably got a big … I owuld say they're just reminding you as they've probably got a big demand for it. You've got it, you've paid for it - keep it as long as you like. I assume you can only have one at a time, not stockpile all their games and films forever.

i can have 3 titles at anyone time currently i have wc 2010 + alan wake and red dead redemption

lovefilm.com/hel…981

There you go. How much do you pay for the month? was thinking of doing this.

They might also be checking that you haven't posted it back and that it's gone missing in the post because if that was the case they'd have to put in a claim with Royal Mail after a certain time and you'd start complaining you hadn't been sent another disk in your list.
    If you are enjoying it, keep it and only send it back when you are finished - you have the subscription, so long as you keep on paying there's no need to send it back until you are happy to do so.

Can you send it back cos I'm waiting for it...

Original Poster

leecroot;8697194

http://www.lovefilm.com/help/dyn_faqs.html?faq_cat=games_queries&editorial_id=1981There you go. How much do you pay for the month? was thinking of doing this.

i think i pay around 14.99 a month

ViperKeith;8698630

i think i pay around 14.99 a month

Thanks. not sure if i want to pay that much.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1436
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114441
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767105
      4. Monzo - weighing up how to pass on foreign ATM fees1021
      5. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1422

See more discussions