Expired

love film..HELP NEEDED

8 replies
Found 9th Oct 2008
I read on here about people getting years of free trials... by putting in a different postcode and the manually changing it to your own........ ive just renewed anothe 90 trial put a different address and now cant change it to my own one......HELP..........

8 Comments

extended free trial?! how does that work then? ive only just joined them on a 2 week free trial as you got £17 via cashback site

Original Poster

Mardyass;3153439

extended free trial?! how does that work then? ive only just joined them … extended free trial?! how does that work then? ive only just joined them on a 2 week free trial as you got £17 via cashback site

I went for a 90 day which was cool........ there is a scam to get another 90 day by changing your postcode once you have signed up....... (i hope)

sounds interesting lol

Yeah, send lovefilm an email saying that you have moved address once your account has been activated and confirmed

Then dvds will go to wrong address though

What you do is put your own postcode but change just the last letter.

I go on multimap.com and keep trying postcodes until I find one that doesn't actually exist. That way there is no risk of Royal Maill delivering to the wrong address as the rest of your address (road name, town, etc) you type in correctly

Once you have started your free trial you cannot change your address, even if you move house. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

please close mods

Editor

Thread closed as requested

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. What is gearbest like on warranty?22
  2. active noise cancelling headphones10
  3. Difference between these WD 1TB Black HDDs22
  4. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return34

See more discussions