Groups

love for all - hatred for none

A man who murdered a Glasgow shopkeeper in a religiously motivated attack because he thought the shopkeeper had “disrespected” Islam has been jailed for a minimum of 27 years.

Tanveer Ahmed, 32, a taxi driver from Bradford, drove to Scotland to confront Asad Shah at his store before pulling out a knife and stabbing the popular 40-year-old.

The response of the murderer's family...

83 Comments

Original Poster

They celebrate the murder as a good deed - sickening.

Dave, I got a card from a chap with seasons greetings and "Love for All Hatred for None". He then told a homosexual chap that he would kill him and that all gays should be executed. "THEY" wouldn't know peace if they had a diagram drawn in crayon!

Came into the thread not knowing what to expect and......

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q621/stuartjhanley/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-05/CtjcDa1jC97os_zps9v4pfvgk.gif

The Family should be sentenced themselves.

What would drive a man to travel hundreds of miles to murder someone simply because he held different views to him. All it was words - no one should be killed because of that.

Banned

Shamelessly lifted from DKLS's comment in the Facebook thread

In their stupidity both labour and tory govts let in some nasty people bringing with them their hatred and violence

Original Poster

Graham1979

Dave, I got a card from a chap with seasons greetings and "Love for All … Dave, I got a card from a chap with seasons greetings and "Love for All Hatred for None". He then told a homosexual chap that he would kill him and that all gays should be executed. "THEY" wouldn't know peace if they had a diagram drawn in crayon!

shocking but that's tame, compared to some alternatives.

stuarthanley

Came into the thread not knowing what to expect and......

Don't lie, you knew exactly what you were expecting X)

dtovey89

The Family should be sentenced themselves.What would drive a man to … The Family should be sentenced themselves.What would drive a man to travel hundreds of miles to murder someone simply because he held different views to him. All it was words - no one should be killed because of that.

Pha! Tell that to the threads you've killed with your words

moneysavingkitten

Don't lie, you knew exactly what you were expecting X)

I had a hunch....

stuarthanley

I had a hunch....

​burn the hunchback as a witch!!

Original Poster

Joey Bloggsy

would you be proud of a relative who killed somebody over a disagreement based on a social media posting!!

What a waste, We need more people like the shopkeeper, It's a shame that those that speak out and want to integrate get targeted from within, Lots don't want to integrate and those that do are probably too scared.

14 comments in and no sympathisers yet.

Should of got 1 year for every mile he drove.

haritori

Should of got a bullet for every mile he drove.

fixed that one so i agree with you now

Banned

stuarthanley

Exactly the same as any other thread. No one shows any sympathy for the killers BUT all of a sudden some racist kicks it all off by claiming they do & that is when the whole thing gets disgusting

YouDontWantToKnow

Exactly the same as any other thread. No one shows any sympathy for the … Exactly the same as any other thread. No one shows any sympathy for the killers BUT all of a sudden some racist kicks it all off by claiming they do & that is when the whole thing gets disgusting

I'll wait around for it to happen then.... and.....
    Edited by: "SJHan" 9th Aug 2016

Banned

for once I honestly thought davewave had changed!!! omg, I have to close my eyes in shame. I should have knew

yes , start loving Davy.
    who knows who you might be talking to in here, could be someone bin disguise!

Banned

davewave

​who's "they"??

sofiasar

​who's "they"??

The response of the murderer's family...

It still confuses me how people in this day and age will take other people's lives and throw away their own all for an imaginary being that they can't even begin to prove exists. Just cannot understand it, if your God requires you to kill or harm another human being, perhaps he's not worth being worshipped.

RIP to the shopkeeper, poor bloke.

Banned

Aiden1512

It still confuses me how people in this day and age will take other … It still confuses me how people in this day and age will take other people's lives and throw away their own all for an imaginary being that they can't even begin to prove exists. Just cannot understand it, if your God requires you to kill or harm another human being, perhaps he's not worth being worshipped. RIP to the shopkeeper, poor bloke.

Very true, every religious community suffers from it and sadly doubt its going to change anytime soon.

My thoughts are with the victims family.

Joey Bloggsy

stuarthanley

Sympathy for the murderer? Only deluded fools like this murderers family would sympathise with such a cretin (I'm sorry, that's offensive to cretins, cretins have more intelligence than this funktard). With idiots like this, the "self righteous" imams who hate the UK so much (the Sufi in Golden Hillock Road Ghamkol Sharif mosque goes as far as to force other Sufis to kiss his feet oO ), the random numbers of idiots who can't practice prayer properly thinking their made up method is "correct" with no proof, the dumbbells thinking the burka is "Islamic" despite totally zero proof of it being a part of Islam and is therefore made up bs, and the idiots killing people over drawings, it's no surprise the Muslim youth with an iota of sense to denounce iPiss are being disillusioned with their religion.
    Edited by: "hass123" 9th Aug 2016

Aiden1512

It still confuses me how people in this day and age will take other … It still confuses me how people in this day and age will take other people's lives and throw away their own all for an imaginary being that they can't even begin to prove exists. Just cannot understand it, if your God requires you to kill or harm another human being, perhaps he's not worth being worshipped. RIP to the shopkeeper, poor bloke.

​ brainwashed people, even if definitive proof was found that all religion is bs they would still believe and follow it, nothing but a cult

people using their God as an excuse to be extremely crappy to each other.

this is what religion gets you, they all promise you the same thing, more time. they promise you eternity if you just follow them.
    sounds a lot like a cult.

when did you last hear about the athiests bombing the agnostics over who doesnt believe the most?

sofiasar

for once I honestly thought davewave had changed!!! omg, I have to close … for once I honestly thought davewave had changed!!! omg, I have to close my eyes in shame. I should have knew yes , start loving Davy. who knows who you might be talking to in here, could be someone bin disguise!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/7d/c5/5e/7dc55e8b0a0eb10e43745ddf9899968f.jpg

Banned

Greetings all. A crime and a tragedy. Hope deceased's family gets some closure.

Banned

RossD89

​did you change the word?
    cool picture eh

Banned

Wow .... love for all hatred for none....anyone manage it yet?

These ahmadiyya Muslims are very peaceful people compared to the other sects. They are constantly persecuted around the world by fellow Muslim sects over and over again.

Some Sunni's sects have even been promised paradise for killing a ahmadiyya, in paradise they get a mile long mansion with ruby and crystal lined walls and as many pure woman as they like.

Don't think i've ever heard a bad word about the ahmadiyya's and in fact one had even approached me thanking me for supporting them.

sofiasar

​did you change the word? cool picture eh

No. The words "bin disguise" are yours...

130 years it should have been!

The response of Tanveer Ahmed's family to the question "did Asad Shah deserve to die?"

twitter.com/Con…857

Original Poster

sofiasar

​who's "they"??

​the murderer's family.

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

Nobody wins in any tragedy... That is why they call it a tragedy.

​yeah exactly.

Original Poster

...which is precisely what the murderer's family is so confused about

Banned

davewave

...which is precisely what the murderer's family is so confused about

I was just commenting on post #37 (which is now deleted) because that is precisely the type of comment that starts off any thread like this going downhill.

Contrary to some peoples views on this site it is always a right-winger that drags the discussion down & ultimately gets the thread removed.

I reiterate my claim that I have never seen anyone on this site support the actions of these murderous scum.

Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 10th Aug 2016

YouDontWantToKnow

I was just commenting on post #37 (which is now deleted) because that is … I was just commenting on post #37 (which is now deleted) because that is precisely the type of comment that starts off any thread like this going downhill. Contrary to some peoples views on this site it is always a right-winger that drags the discussion down & ultimately gets the thread removed. I reiterate my claim that I have never seen anyone on this site support the actions of these murderous scum.

I've seen it multi-ple times.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3211144
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions