Love holidays are they legit to use???

Found 17th Jan 2017
Want to book a holiday ...there holidays seem quite cheap on this site anyone use them ???all good
Community Updates
AskHolidays & Leisure
13 Comments
hi
Booked last May went to Cyprus all inclusive I would recommend booking no problems booking or asking for help via phoneline
they are cheap on some hols
Happy hols
We use them quite a lot. Had some cracking deals. I like the way the site works and you can make the holiday suit your taste, budget' airport and dates
We have one booked later this year and may use them before the year is out
My sister in law uses them all the time and never had a problem
I have used them a couple of times. Also quidco 4%
Used them last year , no problems
Used them last year, no problems, fab holiday at a brilliant price. Interest free monthly payments too when I booked :-)
I booked with them the other day so I bloody well hope so X)
deeky

They look ok to me - 82% from 10k reviews.

18% chance that they'll screw up?
SorJai

18% chance that they'll screw up?

Good point
Original Poster
thanks to all i may book a holiday up with them good deals on there site
I WOULD NEVER USE AGAIN
booked short break last week a last minute, less than 24 hours i was contacted that outbound flight was overbooked, they offered unacceptable alternative (flying out from one and returning to another distant airport meaning an extra 3 hour journey to bring car to return airport which is not ok for short break) and would contact me back
never did
no reply to my phone calls or emails and for some reason could not login to my booking (they said i spelled my name wrong ?! in later conversation). when i send email with threat for request of refund and compensation and complaint i managed to get answer. promised but as yet not delivered refund but only for flight. when asked how i could use a hotel if they booked me on a already full flight i was told that this was not their problem.
probably not bad all the time but if a problem you are on your own
check for your self on other reviews on other websites as well!
nakinainai12 m ago

I WOULD NEVER USE AGAINbooked short break last week a last minute, less …I WOULD NEVER USE AGAINbooked short break last week a last minute, less than 24 hours i was contacted that outbound flight was overbooked, they offered unacceptable alternative (flying out from one and returning to another distant airport meaning an extra 3 hour journey to bring car to return airport which is not ok for short break) and would contact me backnever didno reply to my phone calls or emails and for some reason could not login to my booking (they said i spelled my name wrong ?! in later conversation). when i send email with threat for request of refund and compensation and complaint i managed to get answer. promised but as yet not delivered refund but only for flight. when asked how i could use a hotel if they booked me on a already full flight i was told that this was not their problem.probably not bad all the time but if a problem you are on your own check for your self on other reviews on other websites as well!

For balance:

I WOULD USE AGAIN. I HAD NO PROBLEMS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!111!!!ELEVEN!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants