Groups

Love it or hate it: Up your Viva innit bruv!

The new tv channel advert is on constantly but have you been enticed to start saying "up your viva" and what's your best impression? lol

20 Comments

Wut???

Apparently that's one too many Keeeebobs John boy

LOVE IT!!!! (i have already started a thread about this btw, about a week ago)

hotukdeals.com/ite…iva

que danny too late lool come on msn dude.

his teeth are amazing lol

Ahhhh thats what this is, mate keeps going on about and i had no clue

Starr;6793598

Ahhhh thats what this is, mate keeps going on about and i had no clue

I still have no clue lol

Hows the poppy-ing going? x

Original Poster

Oh......it seems I'm not around here enough then to spot these posts. :lol:

I can't seem to get that guys gums out of my head.....wait......that doesn't sound right. :oops:

Met-Cast;6793586

que danny too late lool come on msn dude.

just signing on now mate :thumbsup:

Just watched it on youtube..............boy that dude is ugly and his Mummy must have had funny shaped tubes to squish his head in that fashion. :w00t:

Syzable;6793631

Just watched it on youtube..............boy that dude is ugly and his … Just watched it on youtube..............boy that dude is ugly and his Mummy must have had funny shapped tubes to squish his head in that fashion. :w00t:

LOL Sy, you always have to make your comment dont you lol

Original Poster

Syzable;6793631

Just watched it on youtube..............boy that dude is ugly and his … Just watched it on youtube..............boy that dude is ugly and his Mummy must have had funny shaped tubes to squish his head in that fashion. :w00t:

Stop judging guys. :-D

ClarityofMind;6793605

I still have no clue lolHows the poppy-ing going? x

No too bad thanks, haven't had the chance to go out as much as i would of liked :-(

Syzable;6793631

Just watched it on youtube..............boy that dude is ugly and his … Just watched it on youtube..............boy that dude is ugly and his Mummy must have had funny shaped tubes to squish his head in that fashion. :w00t:

:w00t::giggle:

Starr;6793752

No too bad thanks, haven't had the chance to go out as much as i would of … No too bad thanks, haven't had the chance to go out as much as i would of liked :-(

Awww more time yet left and you did some--- better than nothing

add a little more viva to that
    UP YOUR VIVA!

Original Poster

JayIce;6793808

add a little more viva to thatUP YOUR VIVA!

Don't say that.....I might end up saying it in the bathroom when there's loads of guys trying to compare at the urinals. :roll:

I sense a fight will most likely kick off. :giggle:

realfriendlyman;6794052

Don't say that.....I might end up saying it in the bathroom when there's … Don't say that.....I might end up saying it in the bathroom when there's loads of guys trying to compare at the urinals. :roll:I sense a fight will most likely kick off. :giggle:

Well............don't let them pick on you just because yours is small cos that'd be mean. :x

:lol:

Original Poster

Syzable;6794072

Well............don't let them pick on you just because yours is small … Well............don't let them pick on you just because yours is small cos that'd be mean. :x:lol:

lol, you've definitely got me confused with someone else. :lol:

up your viva la vida loca!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30119
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927379
      4. Cat Chat77738

See more discussions