Groups

Love, love love the irish x factor twins ... whos with me?

as above

48 Comments

Homo?

Nope nope nope! They can't sing or harmonise!

they are horrid

:whistling:

make me sick

They are absolute gimps

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;6480949

Homo?

not in that way you nasty little man:-(

Banned

your a boro fan no wonder we all know what they are

big mistake by louis-the public will HATE this annoying pair of idiots. They cant even sing to any kinda high standard-pair of big headed numpties.

Original Poster

churchill;6480975

your a boro fan no wonder we all know what they are

are you drunk or something? Sorry, you're from Blackpool, silly question.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]think yr on your own here but look on the bright side, no one will see all that man love going around.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:-D

stewby;6480971

They are absolute gimps

+1 lol

MinstrelMan;6480949

Homo?

Agreed, only a homo would watch x factor, the title is very camp..

Banned

borolad94;6480992

im not from blackpool nor do i live anywhere near blackpool lol boro fan lmao

borolad94;6480992

Special Breed

annoying loosers

Banned

suzyerogers;6480953

Nope nope nope! They can't sing or harmonise!

but they can homonise which is what louis and borolad want

Original Poster

churchill;6481041

but they can homonise which is what louis and borolad want

wow making homophobic jokes about a 15 year old on a public forum what a life you have...

Banned

borolad94;6481051

wow making homophobic jokes about a 15 year old on a public forum what a … wow making homophobic jokes about a 15 year old on a public forum what a life you have...

nothing homophobic about it

Olli for me:-D He's from my town....vote vote vote:-D

Sorry can't stand them I don't think they've got it

hannah19790;6481075

Olli for me:-D He's from my town....vote vote vote:-D

Where is numpty town :whistling:

It's not even like they have great personalities, they are horrid little boys, spoilt little brats, I bet their parents are thinking "oh crap now we're gonna have to go on tv to support them".

i cant stand them!!
    what was going on with danyl johnson last night when he was singing he was doing some weird facial expressions

edjaned;6481215

i cant stand them!!what was going on with danyl johnson last night when … i cant stand them!!what was going on with danyl johnson last night when he was singing he was doing some weird facial expressions

Anno thats gonna annoy the life outta me in the final show.

I think Jamie is crap, think he murdered the KOL song and just in general seems too hairy.

AshleyRFC;6481230

Anno thats gonna annoy the life outta me in the final show.I think Jamie … Anno thats gonna annoy the life outta me in the final show.I think Jamie is crap, think he murdered the KOL song and just in general seems too hairy.

i dont like jamie either i was gutted tracy or the other girl didnt go through

edjaned;6481246

i dont like jamie either i was gutted tracy or the other girl didnt go … i dont like jamie either i was gutted tracy or the other girl didnt go through

+1

Shoot them both.

barky;6480984

big mistake by louis-the public will HATE this annoying pair of idiots. … big mistake by louis-the public will HATE this annoying pair of idiots. They cant even sing to any kinda high standard-pair of big headed numpties.

+1

[COLOR="Purple"]they are a pair of muppets.. what was louis thinking??[/COLOR]

Put it this way, they needed someone not as good as the others to go out first week instead of someone good, and this solves the problem.

MinstrelMan;6481033

Special Breed

Gonk maybe?

barky;6480984

big mistake by louis-the public will HATE this annoying pair of idiots. … big mistake by louis-the public will HATE this annoying pair of idiots. They cant even sing to any kinda high standard-pair of big headed numpties.

i think it was a brill decision....id rather stuff my head inside an oven for a few hours than ever see them again, but he will make alot of money out of them whether they go through or not

no, 2 complete bellends

addyjones1234;6481781

no, 2 complete bellends

couldnt have put it better myself

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;6481615

Gonk maybe?

your from preston you cant speak

izzyboy5;6481005

+1 lol

exactly the fruity *******s

there only i few peopl i would do this to, but if i met them i would find it hard to not crack them in the face :lol:

aaaarrrgggghhhttt they make me wanna pull my arm off and throw it at them!!

Bebbo;6481391

+1

+ another 1! Pair of tossers, could just bang their heads together! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery66
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow919
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251372
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would31125

See more discussions