One night stands, which one of the above would you class them as

75 Comments

lust-and alchohol!

Banned

louloo;2869243

lust-and alchohol!

agreed :oops:

is there something you want to tell us?

what happened to you this weekend???????

ODB_69;2869254

agreed :oops:

also agree :whistling:

Lust. Immediate gratification nothing to do with Love. Not even in the same ball park.

Banned

berni888;2869274

Lust. Immediate gratification nothing to do with Love. Not even in the … Lust. Immediate gratification nothing to do with Love. Not even in the same ball park.

yup....

bad judgment inmost cases:oops:

Original Poster Banned

blackpeppa;2869264

is there something you want to tell us? what happened to you this … is there something you want to tell us? what happened to you this weekend???????

Hey BP, ODB you lot doing good ?

Weekend, I would have given you details, only if my E-wife was not online on this website right now :oops: :-D

Original Poster Banned

But what if you have a one-night stand with this girl/guy, bump into her a month down the road, have a cup of coffee and find out that well thats one hell of an amazing person and end up in a relation with her/him ?

Dell_in_the_bed;2869287

Hey BP, ODB you lot doing good ?Weekend, I would have given you details, … Hey BP, ODB you lot doing good ?Weekend, I would have given you details, only if my E-wife was not online on this website right now :oops: :-D

you can always pm us with all the dirty details:thumbsup:

one night stands - lust (or bad judgement while intoxicated)

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2869287

Hey BP, ODB you lot doing good ?

yh I'm cool mate, yourself?

Dell its nothing to do with love buddy, purely lust...hormones kick in and thats it...
    happened to me this weekend and I blame it on a LOT of £1 shots of Sambucca

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2869294

But what if you have a one-night stand with this girl/guy, bump into her … But what if you have a one-night stand with this girl/guy, bump into her a month down the road, have a cup of coffee and find out that well thats one hell of an amazing person and end up in a relation with her/him ?

yes but the initial 1 nighter was pure lust....

after that it can enter a different state I suppose if they meet again...not happened to me though

Dell_in_the_bed;2869294

But what if you have a one-night stand with this girl/guy, bump into her … But what if you have a one-night stand with this girl/guy, bump into her a month down the road, have a cup of coffee and find out that well thats one hell of an amazing person and end up in a relation with her/him ?

so, are you saying this is how you met your current partner????

or did you really have a fantastic weekend?

Banned

i would say neither

sassie;2869332

i would say neither

agree. its just a little tease.

Banned

:osome life from dell!!! where hav u bn hiding? lol

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2869307

yh I'm cool mate, yourself?Dell its nothing to do with love buddy, purely … yh I'm cool mate, yourself?Dell its nothing to do with love buddy, purely lust...hormones kick in and thats it...happened to me this weekend and I blame it on a LOT of £1 shots of Sambucca

Lol, man was I the only one roaming in sand dunes and then taking hot showers this weekend ....

blackpeppa;2869323

so, are you saying this is how you met your current partner????or did you … so, are you saying this is how you met your current partner????or did you really have a fantastic weekend?

Prissy might mind the above :oops:

The weekend was pretty nice bumped into this person who is working on feeding 1 million people a day free of cost ... will put the details of that in a bit

sassie;2869332

i would say neither

Sassie, how you doing and how was your weekend ....

Original Poster Banned

salder21;2869376

:osome life from dell!!! where hav u bn hiding? lol

Lol, busy getting the sand out of my ears ... honestly ... my jeep broke down twice this weekend but that in turn made sure I bump into the nicest peeps in the world

Banned

ODB_69;2869307

yh I'm cool mate, yourself?Dell its nothing to do with love buddy, purely … yh I'm cool mate, yourself?Dell its nothing to do with love buddy, purely lust...hormones kick in and thats it...happened to me this weekend and I blame it on a LOT of £1 shots of Sambucca

£1 a shot?! :-D where was that?

you always start off with lust then that can turn to love, i perfer lust but dont tell my partner that lol even tho i have never thought about cheating on him, i just like the begining of relationships better, prob why my relationships normally last about a year then i get bored, but have been with my other half for about 4years and love him to bits

Banned

are you going to put your pic on that pic thread? U seen my scary ones? lol

Banned

im good thanks dell, you sound you like you had an exciting weekend

Original Poster Banned

babyxxxxx;2869388

you always start off with lust then that can turn to love, i perfer lust … you always start off with lust then that can turn to love, i perfer lust but dont tell my partner that lol even tho i have never thought about cheating on him, i just like the begining of relationships better, prob why my relationships normally last about a year then i get bored, but have been with my other half for about 4years and love him to bits

Four years that nice :thumbsup:

Oh and exactly when does that one year cycle end ... I might want to be in the UK around that time

Original Poster Banned

sassie;2869398

im good thanks dell, you sound you like you had an exciting weekend

I did Sassie, loved it, like I said overly impressed from this one person who plans to feed 1 million people free of charge every day to save them from begging, currently his network is feeding around 300,000 people everyday

Neither, both words I would say, begin with SL ;-)

Banned

salder21;2869387

£1 a shot?! :-D where was that?

Zanzibar Stafford on a Friday

was £1 certain shots and certain bottles...

still spent £35:?

Banned

we still need to see who can outdrink who lol

Generally not even lust is it??

I dunno.....I haven't had a one night stand for a while and probably never will again.

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2869419

Zanzibar Stafford on a Fridaywas £1 certain shots and certain … Zanzibar Stafford on a Fridaywas £1 certain shots and certain bottles...still spent £35:?

salder21;2869422

we still need to see who can outdrink who lol

Competition ? interesting :-D

hannah19790;2869440

Generally not even lust is it??

Afternoon, finally you speak ... you were waiting for me all day to put a thread like this were'nt you

Original Poster Banned

realfriendlyman;2869445

I dunno.....I haven't had a one night stand for a while and probably … I dunno.....I haven't had a one night stand for a while and probably never will again.

Very good, I reckon your OH is on the HUKD as well :w00t:

An unbalanced emotionary reaction to alcohol and desire.

Original Poster Banned

emasu;2869465

An unbalanced emotionary reaction to alcohol and desire.

ODB said something similar so I guess we have an agreement in the house ....

p.s. where is Prissy and Edna, dont see them around today :thinking:

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2869493

ODB said something similar so I guess we have an agreement in the house … ODB said something similar so I guess we have an agreement in the house ....

Twas Louloo...I agree though

sometimes though its not even lust...its just blood flow and animal instincts

Dell_in_the_bed;2869457

Very good, I reckon your OH is on the HUKD as well :w00t:

Lol, you reckon? :giggle:

If that's the case.....maybe I shouldn't say too much about my future plans with her. :thumbsup:

ODB_69;2869500

sometimes though its not even lust...its just blood flow and animal … sometimes though its not even lust...its just blood flow and animal instincts

Damn mate.......I didn't think you were into Beastiality!!! :giggle:

Always go for a girl who looks like she will cook a good breakfast in the morning:-D

Original Poster Banned

louloo;2869299

you can always pm us with all the dirty details:thumbsup:

Not the pictures :whistling:

ODB_69;2869500

Twas Louloo...I agree thoughsometimes though its not even lust...its just … Twas Louloo...I agree thoughsometimes though its not even lust...its just blood flow and animal instincts

It was, thanks, bad memory louloo you know I love you (if you are a girl espacially)

So how do you explain woman going in for a one-night stand when their testosterone levels are only 1-2 at best

realfriendlyman;2869501

Lol, you reckon? :giggle:If that's the case.....maybe I shouldn't say too … Lol, you reckon? :giggle:If that's the case.....maybe I shouldn't say too much about my future plans with her. :thumbsup:

common you know she will not read this thread :thumbsup:

Banned

realfriendlyman;2869512

Damn mate.......I didn't think you were into Beastiality!!! :giggle:

anything goes :thumbsup: :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions