Found 24th Nov 2010
My 6 year old told me I would be very proud with him as he's narrator in his nativity, and rightly so-I was, I then asked who was playing the acting parts of Mary, Joseph etc.... he said "how did you know it was a story about Jesus that we're doing?"

Lol I suppose I could have been wrong, but he goes to a C of E school too!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Banned

whats a c of e school!

RFC

whats a c of e school!

Church of England

Original Poster

Church of England

my little girl makes me lol everyday. She comes out with such weird things like, 'mummy when i grown up im gonna have big boobies but i wont show my nipples' WTF lol

Banned

livingthelife07

Church of England

ta..

My daughter has decided she wants to be a postlady or a superhero! (She three and a half)

SuperEd

every morning my older lil boy (2) says dad i need coooooooookies lol and yes he says it like that X)
Edited by: "goonertillidie" 24th Nov 2010

I couldn't remember what day it was earlier and my daughter who is four told me to look at the weather mum its wednesday !! lol

My little boy overheard my mum say that she didn't think she had much grey, he replied ooh nanny your roots are really grey!

Also my OH is 14 yrs older than me and I said that my little boy would still be my baby when is that old, he replied, mummy you wont be alive when I am that age!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247659
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA22133
    3. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…22
    4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407256

See more discussions