Love Train @ The Ritz, Manchester...

Found 9th Mar 2012
Community Updates
MiscManchesterTrainRitz
23 Comments
went to the ritz nearly every thursday,friday,saturday,in the mid 80's..... grab a granny...lol
loved the club,
Original Poster
A woman in her mid-50s tried chatting me up in there once, she was missing a tooth (genuinely!) and stunk of smoke... Her chat-up line was...
"Are you a fag? All the good-looking guys are so you have to be" oO
Can't remember the Ritz. Must have closed before my time.
Mikethemanc

A woman in her mid-50s tried chatting me up in there once, she was … A woman in her mid-50s tried chatting me up in there once, she was missing a tooth (genuinely!) and stunk of smoke... Her chat-up line was..."Are you a fag? All the good-looking guys are so you have to be" oO

woke up with many looking like that....
Mikethemanc

A woman in her mid-50s tried chatting me up in there once, she was … A woman in her mid-50s tried chatting me up in there once, she was missing a tooth (genuinely!) and stunk of smoke... Her chat-up line was..."Are you a fag? All the good-looking guys are so you have to be" oO

Yeah, but what did she say to you?
they used to do a thing called in for a penny in for a £1.00. on a thursday night. you payed a penny in. and got a voucher for a £1.00. towards you're pint. it only lasted for about two months. until they realised. everyone was getting their pint. then going outside to queue up again. and pay a penny in. to get a voucher again for a pint....lol
Banned
I think I did go once with my cousin.

Who's up for next weeks love train?

Original Poster
deek72

Yeah, but what did she say to you?

Good one!
I couldn't find her at the end of the night though... Gutted

lol

you should have said "no im not but was thinking if you were coz ya smell like a whole packet of them" lol

Mikethemanc

Original Poster
DLM

I think I did go once with my cousin.Who's up for next weeks love train?

It's not on next week is it??
It's back on 28th March. I just bought my ticket. I'm erect with excitement!
Original Poster
woody3765

they used to do a thing called in for a penny in for a £1.00. on a … they used to do a thing called in for a penny in for a £1.00. on a thursday night. you payed a penny in. and got a voucher for a £1.00. towards you're pint. it only lasted for about two months. until they realised. everyone was getting their pint. then going outside to queue up again. and pay a penny in. to get a voucher again for a pint....lol

Total opposite of what I did once at Sol. It was "Pay what you want" to get in. I paid a fiver rather than the usual £6, thought i'd bagged myself a bargain until I saw everyone else saying a penny
Banned
Mikethemanc

It's not on next week is it??It's back on 28th March. I just bought my … It's not on next week is it??It's back on 28th March. I just bought my ticket. I'm erect with excitement!

I think it is on every wednesday.
Mikethemanc

Good one! :)I couldn't find her at the end of the night though... Gutted

Ha ha, probs for the best. You might have married her
DLM

I think it is on every wednesday.

Is it still grab a granny? me an you then?
you may be bit younger than me, but some of the clubs they had then in the 80's we're superb.
rotters,) bier keller,) tropicana,) fagans) thursday;s(_ex pips).. celler v 1+2). cyprus tavern)...
Original Poster
deek72

Is it still grab a granny? me an you then?

It stopped for a couple of years and is coming back once a month now. The first one being 28th March
Mikethemanc

It stopped for a couple of years and is coming back once a month now. The … It stopped for a couple of years and is coming back once a month now. The first one being 28th March

I think I know the woman you meant. I still nip round now and then. Is this her? http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab238/deek72uk/Corbis-KM001728.jpg
deek72

I think I know the woman you meant. I still nip round now and then. Is … I think I know the woman you meant. I still nip round now and then. Is this her?

i still dream about her...
Original Poster
That's her!! She could open a tin of spam with those bottom teeth.. I miss her!
think i married her...
Original Poster
inb4 Woodys wife.....
lovetrain is brilliant, gutted i missed the 28th march. Any ideas when the next one is? i was hoping to go tomorrow thinking it was back on every weds but judging by comments its not. please help need some dodgy dancing and a bird with spam opening teeth.
Original Poster
joet226

lovetrain is brilliant, gutted i missed the 28th march. Any ideas when … lovetrain is brilliant, gutted i missed the 28th march. Any ideas when the next one is? i was hoping to go tomorrow thinking it was back on every weds but judging by comments its not. please help need some dodgy dancing and a bird with spam opening teeth.

You missed a great night!!
I think they were talking about doing it once monthly
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants