Love2Shop Paper Vouchers

Posted 10th Mar
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if I can purchase gift cards with Love2Shop vouchers, I'm after a gift card for the arcadia group or Burton?

Any ideas?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Maybe try in store at wilko
Wilko won't let you but if the paper ones can be used at Argos they will
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 10th Mar
andrewworrall110/03/2020 19:57

Wilko won't let you but if the paper ones can be used at Argos they will …Wilko won't let you but if the paper ones can be used at Argos they will

I know that you can’t buy another gift card by using vouchers. I had some vouchers going out of date but nothing to buy. But was told you have to spend them on goods or loose out. Luckily for me it was around Christmas and my friend gave me cash for them instead
dorey6910/03/2020 22:40

I know that you can’t buy another gift card by using vouchers. I had some v …I know that you can’t buy another gift card by using vouchers. I had some vouchers going out of date but nothing to buy. But was told you have to spend them on goods or loose out. Luckily for me it was around Christmas and my friend gave me cash for them instead

You can't buy gift cards using vouchers but you can at Argos - every Argos store I've been to using Love2Shop has allowed me to use the vouchers to buy gift cards with them. You can also use an Argos gift card to buy a gift card
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 11th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants