Groups

Lovefilm

is there anyway i could have another free trial if i have already had one from lovefilm

19 Comments

yup, there are codes for previous customers dfg9ae6r4 or lfzz98762 should work.

i have had 2 free trials from them. it also works if you do it in someone elses name and a different email- i had one so did my hubbie

Where do you put it?

kiwinator;1545808

Where do you put it?

You still need to ask that question :w00t::whistling:

Go to account and then re activate and put it in there :-D

lol

Thanks beasts! I got another 3 months now! 6 months of dvd and games rental for free = :thumbsup:

1st code does not work but 2nd does

Original Poster

YES!!, CHEERS GUY, REP FOR ALL THAT HELPED

-shanecr
    -beth25
    -odriscoll

Can i add one of these to an exsisting account

t0mm;1546848

Can i add one of these to an exsisting account

i think you need to cancel said account first, then reactivate it with one of the codes

I wonder if this will work for Tesco dvd rental aswell as theyre alson with lovefilm

fix;1576228

I wonder if this will work for Tesco dvd rental aswell as theyre alson … I wonder if this will work for Tesco dvd rental aswell as theyre alson with lovefilm

these codes are specific to Lovefilm. At least as far as im aware, try it and see tho

Banned

fix;1576228

I wonder if this will work for Tesco dvd rental aswell as theyre alson … I wonder if this will work for Tesco dvd rental aswell as theyre alson with lovefilm

Just cancel your tesco account and join lovefilm. I havent paid lovefilm in 18 months. Love it! :thumbsup:

csiman;1576314

Just cancel your tesco account and join lovefilm. I havent paid lovefilm … Just cancel your tesco account and join lovefilm. I havent paid lovefilm in 18 months. Love it! :thumbsup:

lol same here.

Id have to pay for lovefilm for a month tho and then cancel to be able to re activate

Because ive had tesco i cant register free for lovefilm because they are one of the same

ive re joined tesco a few times each time getting the points.. even setting up one for my dad, give it a try ive paid about £5 in total and had loads of films, great for the kids to watch on a wet weekend

I've had one free trial and it's about to end in a few days, so I opened up a new account in my girlfriends name (same address) with the second code up the top and it worked. However two days later I got an email from love film saying they were unable to open the second account as only one free trial per household.

Is there anyway round this?

thanks for your help

Banned

I'm one month into my second trial! Ive seen people mention 3 trials and above.

i've just started my third trial with the second code, cheers:thumbsup:

Banned

I'm on my seventh free trial (18months) so I hope they havent cottoned on. try a slightly different postcode (e.g change BN43 7RF to BN43 7RG).

cancelled last night and reactivated with lfzz98762 for another 3 free months, no details changed, just a new code.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4031711
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2033
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523471
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917268

See more discussions