Groups

lovefilm

has anyone else not had much sent out recently? yesterday they received three discs but only sent out one, and still nothing today. i've got plenty of films in my list but still nothing. i do think their service has worsened recently

15 Comments

tesco and whsmith use lovefilm discs too (probably others aswell) They have too many customers all wanting the same films, add something poop to your list as a low priority, and I'd put money on that being the next disc you receive.

No problems with my discs coming - just had another 3 delivered yesterday.

Banned

Same happened to me, I have over 20 in my list but they only sent 1 out to me yesterday when they have received my 3 discs.

Lucky I'm on a 90 day free trial or I wouldn't be happy

Paddy Charlie;4290835

Same happened to me, I have over 20 in my list but they only sent 1 out … Same happened to me, I have over 20 in my list but they only sent 1 out to me yesterday when they have received my 3 discs.Lucky I'm on a 90 day free trial or I wouldn't be happy

Yeah, fancy only getting 1 thing free instead of 3 things free!!! You must be livid!!! :whistling:

Banned

Paddy Charlie;4290835

Same happened to me, I have over 20 in my list but they only sent 1 out … Same happened to me, I have over 20 in my list but they only sent 1 out to me yesterday when they have received my 3 discs.Lucky I'm on a 90 day free trial or I wouldn't be happy

As I said if I wasn't on a free trial I wouldn't be happy. :oops:

But its not exactly going to make me want to pay for it if the service isn't great especially as been with them a month now and still not got 1 game sent out

Trickyjabs;4290843

Yeah, fancy only getting 1 thing free instead of 3 things free!!! You … Yeah, fancy only getting 1 thing free instead of 3 things free!!! You must be livid!!! :whistling:

Lol! yeah think it depends on how popular your other titles are, you'll prob be sent out another 2 when they become available.

Paddy Charlie;4290869

been with them a month now and still not got 1 game sent out

ditto, it costs extra money for games too (if we were paying) :oops:

Original Poster

but even so, what are the chances that they haven't had any of my 30+ titles over the last few days. i havent had any high priority titles in ages either. i am not a happy bunny.

Banned

Yeah I've got a load of older titles as well and still not getting any

I've had some problems. It took 7 days for 1 of my 27 disc's i had in my Que to be put up at the top.

someone said in a left 4 dead deal yesterday something along the lines of ...

finally a decent price I'll buy it and can send this one back which I've … finally a decent price I'll buy it and can send this one back which I've had for 2 months from lovefilm

That's probably why no games are being sent out :lol:

It seems like its just the games that are effected, my gf has an account and all 3 of her dvd's have arrived the next day she picked them. I think its just down to the people just hogging all the decent games.

Banned

I've only got 3 games and 17 DVDs and its still not being sent

I use to be with them, left after the customer service. They didnt understand why i was unhappy getting dvd 4 before dvd 2 in a series and they took dvd 3 off there website completely!

I'm having exactly the same thing. Have found Lovefilm very good over the last couple of months, but the last two weeks or so they have been very slow at allocating titles. Have always found that they get discs back and allocate same day, but that has definitely changed lately. It's certainly nothing to do with amount of titles, or lack of older stuff, as I have more on my list now than ever, and there's a wide range of old and new relases, so I don't think that's the issue here.

Considering these problems have appeared at the end of my free trial period I can't think it's deliberate, as surely that wouldn't put you in the best frame of mind for remaining a paying customer! I did notice that they have made some changes to their system, so whether that has caused some problems I don't know, but I have written to them to ask if they are aware of any specific problems.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions