Groups

Lovefilm 3months free trial Code

I have a three month free trial code (valid for new customers only).If someone interested ,please PM I will sent the code .

5 Comments

ill take it please

Moved to the misc forum, as you are not selling anything

Original Poster

Montonafish PM code .Please check your account.

Banned

Just tried rejoining with code PRGLFRAF8 and used same address and got the unlimited combo (films / games) for 3 months free. That will make it 27 months free when the free trial ends I just used my initial for my first name, a new email address, same postal address. Initial payment date: 25 August 2008

csiman;2183479

Just tried rejoining with code PRGLFRAF8 and used same address and got … Just tried rejoining with code PRGLFRAF8 and used same address and got the unlimited combo (films / games) for 3 months free. That will make it 27 months free when the free trial ends I just used my initial for my first name, a new email address, same postal address. Initial payment date: 25 August 2008

Just wondering how this is possible as everytime I try and re-register the only way I can alter my details is by subscribing to one of the rental options. In other words, I can't use the 3 month trial code as all the ones posted on HUKD aren't valid for my account and I can't change my details unless I become a full subscriber - obviously this defeats the object as I want the 3 month free trial.
    Hope someone can indicate how it is possible to change details without becoming a paying subscriber.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2975
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow712
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767362
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force57

See more discussions