Groups

Lovefilm

My brother made a trial but forgot to put in the games package? Anyway to change it?

4 Comments

Yes log into my account , click on membership packages and select what you want to change to. I don't think you can get games on a trial tho.

queenlush;6336905

Yes log into my account , click on membership packages and select what … Yes log into my account , click on membership packages and select what you want to change to. I don't think you can get games on a trial tho.

You can get the games package on the trial but you cant change it to that after you have started the trial, changing the package will cancel the trial and start charging him

Nothing he can do as far as I know

Original Poster

queenlush;6336905

Yes log into my account , click on membership packages and select what … Yes log into my account , click on membership packages and select what you want to change to. I don't think you can get games on a trial tho.

Mrs.Z;6336916

You can get the games package on the trial but you cant change it to that … You can get the games package on the trial but you cant change it to that after you have started the trial, changing the package will cancel the trial and start charging himNothing he can do as far as I know

i emailed them saying the only reason i got a trial was for game and they happily changed it for me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …155374
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1219
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2734
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213641

See more discussions