Groups

LoveFilm

Are they any good for game rentals nd everything
    any deals out there at the mo?.

14 Comments

]yes.
    Thread closed

Yes and you can get 3 months free rental.

Original Poster

it says "DVDS AT A TIME" .
    Does this include games?

Original Poster

does the 30 days free trial include games?

Yes, if you choose to include games as part of your trial.
    You can get 90 days free, not just 30.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6431657

Yes, if you choose to include games as part of your trial.You can get 90 … Yes, if you choose to include games as part of your trial.You can get 90 days free, not just 30.

how do you get 90 mate, cos it usually just says 90 free days dvd rental

tony_dudz;6431676

how do you get 90 mate, cos it usually just says 90 free days dvd rental

Certain ones allow you to also select games during the signup... look for the bit that says something like "do you like games, click here", and it then takes you to a page where you can also add games as well as DVDs. It's really easy to miss it though, so just read each page carefully.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6431717

Certain ones allow you to also select games during the signup... look for … Certain ones allow you to also select games during the signup... look for the bit that says something like "do you like games, click here", and it then takes you to a page where you can also add games as well as DVDs. It's really easy to miss it though, so just read each page carefully.

thanks man, repped

Original Poster

ok i have signed up for a 30 day free trial.
    How much does it cost to send the discs backs?
    Do lovefilm give me an envelope when they send me my disc?
    thanks in advance

tony_dudz;6431764

thanks man, repped

ok... waiting patiently for it :thumbsup:

tony_dudz;6431957

ok i have signed up for a 30 day free trial.How much does it cost to send … ok i have signed up for a 30 day free trial.How much does it cost to send the discs backs? Do lovefilm give me an envelope when they send me my disc?thanks in advance

Nothing.
    Yes.

the discs come in the envelope you send them back in, you just remove a flap and seal it again.

you do know lovefilm have a website, might be worth having a quick look at it.

In fact since i'm so nice heres a link to their faq page,lovefilm.com/hel…tml

Banned

Babbabooey;6431569

]yes.Thread closed

+1

spammed for being the most repetitve thread on hukd

learn to use the sarch PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!"!!!!!!!!!!!!:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions