Groups
    EXPIRED

LOVEFiLM?

Anyone had another trial with lovefilm again even after they've recieved the letter? Furthermore, can you they actually even do anything? Thanks.

12 Comments

cant really understand your description buddy but you can only have one free trial per household..after this trial they may send you other letters offering more free trials but it says in the smallprint you cannot use if you have already used a free trial before.

Use a different address (change it slightly) use a different name (spell it different) and use a different card and then you can get another free trial

i think he's asking about the letter that got sent to the people that commited [COLOR="Red"]fraud[/COLOR] by using multi accounts to get multi free lovefilm trials !

Original Poster

richp;6489400

i think he's asking about the letter that got sent to the people that … i think he's asking about the letter that got sent to the people that commited [COLOR="Red"]fraud[/COLOR] by using multi accounts to get multi free lovefilm trials !

Yes, this is what I'm talking about, folks!

Original Poster

Anyone? I need to set a LOVEFiLM account.

Original Poster

anyone? No-one has replied yet.

Original Poster

Can anyone please reply? Please?

Original Poster

Please anyone tell me?

Banned

I did the trial twice Is i live at number 15 but i said in th address 15A an 15B and they gave me the trial. If they aid you dont have 15 A or 15B Ill just say that there was another person who us ot live with us a pay rent.

Thay cant really do anything.

Original Poster

Thanks mate. You know of any 90 days codes? I cant seem to find any.

Banned

unfortuntly I dont sorry.

Use the Hotukdeald voucher finder?

Original Poster

123dragon123;6544794

unfortuntly I dont sorry. Use the Hotukdeald voucher finder?

Thats the problem, there is no 90 day code on the voucher finder. lol. Thanks anyway, mate!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value59
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553773
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?610
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468

See more discussions