Groups

LoveFilm

Have they twigged on about the change postcode and get another free trial job or is there another way around it?

I'm getting loads of trial codes but can't use them and all of my close family have already used up their trials thanks to me.

I usually whack the code on here but theres always one knocking around.

4 Comments

Banned

move house? po box?

I tried to sign up again last week using the postcode trick, but then i got an email saying that i'd already had a free trial at my address, so i think there onto it unfortunately.....

Original Poster

Damn, oh well. I'll just try, if they get annoyed I'm trying to use it again then I'll tell them I'm annoyed at getting their now junk mail through :-)

Meadsy4742;8070494

Damn, oh well. I'll just try, if they get annoyed I'm trying to use it … Damn, oh well. I'll just try, if they get annoyed I'm trying to use it again then I'll tell them I'm annoyed at getting their now junk mail through :-)

I've just signed up again, tried using a letter after the number in my address (like 2a), just waiting to see if it goes through ok :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions