Groups
    EXPIRED

lovefilm

signed up to screenselect 3 months ago and now i wnat to cancel my account but its not actually letting me! it says i have to phone them up (they don't answer) + phoning up does not guarantee that your account will be canceled, i have to do it online... so whats going on? why won't they let me cancel?

2 Comments

I phoned up lovefilm and canceled. keep ringing, tho there is opening hours. 9-8pm i think... all i did was ring the number that it tells you when you click to cancel your account. on the phone they try and keep you, by telling you all these offers (even if ur not wanting to cancel you shud ring and see what u can get free lol) anyway they say once they recieve the dvds u have they cancel straight away and so far ive had no charges, my account should have been charged on the 11th oct

Original Poster

oh ok cool.... with another account on screen select (this account is for my gf) i canceled via website no problem. oh well ill phone up tomorrow morning. hopefully they'll get the dvd back in time too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1315
      2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?33
      3. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      4. Biscuit addiction1231

See more discussions