Groups

lovefilm

Well this morning i got a letter through the post from lovefilm, asking me yet again to come back.

but something wasn't quite right in that letter....

according to them, i had used their service for 23 months!!! and i had only cancelled a few weeks ago??

in reality, i took a screenselect offer back in summer 05, and cancelled after a few months in febuary 06, so im a bit confused why they are saying this, and i've checked my statement, they haven't been charging me.

any idea why on earth they would say that? should i be worried at all?

also, along with the letter, they gave me a UNIQUE(so they claim) code that entitles me to 3 months for the price of 1. i assume, seeing as i've already cancelled, that they won't charge the activation fee, and that this is in general for previous members.

if anyone wants the code, i will not be using it, they are more than welcomed to have it, although i want to be sure you actually will be using it, and you genuinly want to rent dvds from them again. just pm me.

2 Comments

I got the same letter, although no indication on how long I used the service (1 month free trial)...

If it is a unique code, I'd expect that code to sign up your address, so giving it away might not be an option.

Original Poster

worth a go? the code seems too short for it to be unique tho, its like 6 letters.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…25108
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4302006
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764667
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31413

See more discussions