Groups

Lovefilm

Is anyone else a member of lovefilm.com?
    If so have you recieved two free gift cards today to entitle 2 people to 2months free?
    Would you be happy to recieve one as a gift?

9 Comments

Do you mean as a christmas present?

Original Poster

wud u just like 2 b given 1?
    would u make use of it if you were given one...
    nd no im not that cheap lol

TipsyTat

wud u just like 2 b given 1? would u make use of it if you were given … wud u just like 2 b given 1? would u make use of it if you were given one... nd no im not that cheap lol

Lol sorry didn't mean to offend, but yes I think quite a few people would make use of it, its a good way of trying out the service before you commit to it

how do i get one ?!?!?!

trouble is most people have already tried them out at some point, so the cards wouldn't work

Banned

a gift lol

I would prefer 30 day trial + £10 Topshop/Topman voucher + £15 Quidco

hotukdeals.com/vou…458

Original Poster

TipsyTat

wud u just like 2 b given 1? would u make use of it if you were given … wud u just like 2 b given 1? would u make use of it if you were given one... nd no im not that cheap lol

STi_prodrive

how do i get one ?!?!?!

owens101

trouble is most people have already tried them out at some point, so the … trouble is most people have already tried them out at some point, so the cards wouldn't work

Sorry if i sounded like i was being funny, im not offened but just didnt mean giving themas actually presents, just being given 1.

im with lovefilm and just sent them in the post this morning... PM ur address and will send you 1...

u mean most people have tried lovefilm? y wouldnt they work?

Banned

owens101

trouble is most people have already tried them out at some point, so the … trouble is most people have already tried them out at some point, so the cards wouldn't work

yeah they would - I used them for 4 years in a row. Mind you, they might have tightened up their registration process but I doubt it.

PM SENT
    Edited by: "STi_prodrive" 3rd Dec 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31157
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764315
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846217
      4. RIP DOCTOR WHO22

See more discussions