Groups

Lovefilm - are there still problems with delivery on DVD rentals?

been reading that they have a very slow service.

are they any good or is there any other DVD rentals?

thanks

7 Comments

I think Blockbusters also do one?

My first trial was good, but the second was dreadful. So I’m assuming the standards are dropping.

We've had Lovefilm for at least 3 years now, we did have blockbuster before, lately the service has been shocking, dvd's that have been posted back sitting for days then sitting on awaiting allocation, I understand that this could be down to Royal Mail but I tell ya its a pain in the ****.

AshleyRFC;8005921

We've had Lovefilm for at least 3 years now, we did have blockbuster … We've had Lovefilm for at least 3 years now, we did have blockbuster before, lately the service has been shocking, dvd's that have been posted back sitting for days then sitting on awaiting allocation, I understand that this could be down to Royal Mail but I tell ya its a pain in the ****.

same here its been 2 -3 years now & they have always been spot on but lately .:x..... the service has not been the best. they have given the same reason due to royal mail issues which i am kinda thinking is right as the last 2 films i sent back got there after a week but the xbox 360 game never made it & had to report it lost even though i had posted all three discs back to the m at the same time.
    fingers crossed they will be back to normal service very soon :thumbsup:

In the last month or so I've found they take 2-3 days to get to me and the same to appear as returned on the system, whereas before then it was usually 1 day either way. Sometimes this happens and then they get back on track after a few weeks, hoping they get it sorted soon though.

Must admit I don't find them too bad. Once posted takes about 2 days for it to register that you have returned your dvd and allocate you another and then 2-3 days to receive the next one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions