Groups
    EXPIRED

LOVEFiLM DVD Free trial and £20 cashback (new customers)

Link is not working it should be:

quidco.com/lov…al/

Details

- Get a free trial
    - new customers only
    - Quidco account holders can benefit from £20 cashback savings
    * Great Saving

12 Comments

Original Poster

I can t see why £20 for signing up is cold can you explain?

Banned

I always see this offer for free rental but now i am £20 better off as well as free rental!

Thanks daalphamale.

have some heat

quidco.com/lov…al/
    Edited by: "whateveryouwant" 10th Jan 2011

Original Poster

whateveryouwant

I always see this offer for free rental but now i am £20 better off as … I always see this offer for free rental but now i am £20 better off as well as free rental! :pThanks daalphamale. :3have some heat

thanks mate i did this before its easy...cant see why it's cold...check the egg shaper below this..that got hotter what a joke lol

Banned

I dont know why but on the opening post it doesnt give you the link but iit will on a later post.

Original Poster

whateveryouwant

I dont know why but on the opening post it doesnt give you the link but … I dont know why but on the opening post it doesnt give you the link but iit will on a later post.

i can edit the link box from some reason when i edit the thread...

Banned

daalphamale

i can edit the link box from some reason when i edit the thread...

I wouldnt worry too much as they will find it. If you edit your post to say the direct link is in another post it might help. I still dont know my way round this place so someone else may be able to help you.

cold is probably from the people who had it before, but would be an invalid reason.

Banned

I have ordered my free films. One it The Water Horse. My daughter is going to love this!
    Nothing is taken from your credit card during the 2 weeks free trial so jyst get your films and cancel in 2 weeks.

THIS IS A GREAT DEAL, FREE FILMS AND £20 CASHBACK!!!

Original Poster

whateveryouwant

I have ordered my free films. One it The Water Horse. My daughter is … I have ordered my free films. One it The Water Horse. My daughter is going to love this! Nothing is taken from your credit card during the 2 weeks free trial so jyst get your films and cancel in 2 weeks.THIS IS A GREAT DEAL, FREE FILMS AND £20 CASHBACK!!!

.i expired it the **** were voting cold with no explanation and im not inthe mood today..

Edited by: "daalphamale" 11th Jan 2011

Received a letter for a 30 day free trial this morning using a code,

I have the love film app on my Samsung TV so can stream the films direct so don't even have to bother with posting.will check it out later as its free

Banned

My Quidco shows the £20 cashback tracked already, dont expire it as not many will have seen it yet.

Banned

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your first dvd?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492109
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35194
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2443

See more discussions