Groups

lovefilm free £15 voucher for amazon

Banned
    am i missing something or is it that easy to get a free £15 amazon voucher for signing up to lovefilm trial? It says you can cancel at any time.

lovefilm.com/par…151

6 Comments

That easy.... unless you've had a free trial before lol.

even if you have - you can sign up under a different email and the wife's name

arcangel111

even if you have - you can sign up under a different email and the wife's … even if you have - you can sign up under a different email and the wife's name

No that doesnt work does it? I thought they cracked down on that long time ago

One free trial per household

you could always try for nothing ?

i got a 90 day trial not long back - just sent me a 3 month for 1 card the other day to entice me back ! not really interested tbh ... i kept asking for PS3 games but they'd never send them or the new blurays were never in stock so i only got the crap "fillers" that i put on my list

Original Poster Banned

Also do you have to add 10 rentals to your list before you recieve code?

arcangel111

even if you have - you can sign up under a different email and the wife's … even if you have - you can sign up under a different email and the wife's name

Doesn't work. We had to email them about 4 times, they wouldn't let us have one because the previous tenant had had one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early11
      2. SCS add ons... are they worth it??22
      3. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?34
      4. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.913

See more discussions