Groups

Lovefilm Free trial?

Is there one where I can rent wii games and then send them back within the trial period!
    Thanks
    Jack

13 Comments

when you sign up there is a click link somewhere when you choose the packages click on this and it changes the options to include games

Original Poster

I dont want to pay anything though?

have you been with lovefilm before?

hotukdeals.com/ite…lm/

If this doesnt work just type in lovefilm in the voucher box on the front page

One of the trial codes lets you rent games. I have done it before, but cant remember which one it is.

Go on to the voucher find, type in lovefilm and have a look

just pick the highest package and then it will only charge you after the 90 days are up, keep an eye on yoru account andit shows you when you will be charged make sure that when you are going to cancel it that you have cleared your rental list before you send the last games back then when they are back and its all empty wait until about 10 at night and then go to cancel account and you can do it all online

Original Poster

masterruckus;5037125

just pick the highest package and then it will only charge you after the … just pick the highest package and then it will only charge you after the 90 days are up, keep an eye on yoru account andit shows you when you will be charged make sure that when you are going to cancel it that you have cleared your rental list before you send the last games back then when they are back and its all empty wait until about 10 at night and then go to cancel account and you can do it all online

Okay!
    Cheers

Original Poster

So basically I can sign up using the 90 day code, and then rent say 10 wii games, 1 after the other ( e.g rent play then send it back) and then once ive got the last game, clear my list, then send the game back, and then at like 10 at night cancel the account?

yeh......

Original Poster

Because I have 90 days free, can I choose the rent 2 games at a time package..
    Has anyone actually done this then

i believe its called combination 3 where you can have unlimited dvds or games each month with a maximum of 3 ata a time. its the highest priced package anyway

spikeyjacko;5037253

Because I have 90 days free, can I choose the rent 2 games at a time … Because I have 90 days free, can I choose the rent 2 games at a time package..Has anyone actually done this then

Take combination 3.
    3 discs at a time (you need to click a little link that says "i want to rent games" or something like that on the sign up page. a lot of people miss it!)

You put as many items in your list as you want. You wont necessarily get the games in the order you want, you may also be waiting a long time for the more popular games.

The best way to do it is to make sure you send all of your discs back a week before the end date of your trial, remove any extra discs in your list. Once the last games have got back to love film and are cleared from your account, then cancel.

Have fun :P

I have done it (with 360 games) but you always wait ages for the games! Even if you get one for free, it is worth it

Banned

thearbiter65;5037724

I have done it (with 360 games) but you always wait ages for the games! … I have done it (with 360 games) but you always wait ages for the games! Even if you get one for free, it is worth it

I've just done this myself.. . and used n4gdxa7wx for my free 90day trial (dvd and games)..

create a list of 10 wii games, giving each one a HIGH, MED, LOW rating and you'll get them send from monday/tues. play and return until 80days or so is up then cancel without charge.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047116
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…89
      3. Spotify Family Premium share513
      4. word association Game73944489

See more discussions